We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

BABE RUTH LOU GEHRIG TY COBB MANTLE DIMAGGIO 2008 TRIPLE THREADS What's it worth?

2008 tripple threads babe ruth relic card with other old timers. What's it worth? Whatt would you pay? See picture http://m.ebay.com/itm/181689215985

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this your card? 

why do you ask? Any feedback is appreciated. What's it worth?

It is a cool card, but it's numbered out of /36 so it's not incredibly rare. It's also "game used", not autographed which would be a different story. I personally don't believe in the "game used" stuff and would never spend more than $10 on a GU card--and that's only because I like how it looks. 

It's hard to put a value on these types of cards, as "value" is really only what someone would be willing to pay. I'd estimate $250-$300 for the right buyer that believes in the "fairy tales" of game used material.

Best way to estimate value to some extent is to see if any of the other 36 have sold on Ebay and for what price.

I'm with Ryan though - personally it's something I have no interest in, because there's no way to prove it's authentic and I doubt anyone's really keeping them in check. That being said, any special insert trading card will have it's collectors.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service