We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Who is left in the industry of reliable reputation to complete authentications of Beatle-related autographs?

Views: 6378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It did not leave any feedback for my transaction.

This is the same seller who according to feedback sold a John Lennon signed Please Please Me album for $100.99. How can you trust anything he says?

John Lennon Signed Album Please Please Me!!! 100% Authentic!!! (#152130282901)
US $100.99

I am only just getting to know things but a John Lennon signed album for $100.99. If that doesn't cause alarm bells nothing will.

I can't speak for that other autograph. The Lennon I saw was judged on its own merits, as I would expect intelligent collectors would do.
I left no feedback for the seller so it wasn't me.
This eBay listing was from almost a month earlier for the same item.
So you bought from the listing without the Epperson coa and left positive feedback? Did you question when bidding on this that the coa disappeared and was no longer mentioned?
No no no. I saw the Epperson LOA. The item was listed twice apparently. The first listing was when the buyer received positive feedback, not from me.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Lennon-Autograph-COA-Included-/1523525...

He listed this item 10 times, not one of them has Rogers COA. Sold here for $1,000. Had it listed at $1,600 at one point and never said anything other than a heritage auction coa (which he never shows) I couldn't find this item in any if the past auctions on heritage.
I am telling you, I saw the Epperson LOA for this item. But you are correct, it does not mention the Epperson LOA in the listing.

Beatlesfan64, how did you see Epperson's LOA? How do you not have a copy of it? Did he call you on Skype or FB Messenger and hold it up to the camera?

There are many more with the expertise to authenticate but may take hundreds of hours studying known Beatles sigs while only a few, such as Frank, already have in their head.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service