We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have recently purchased this set of Beatles autographs on a Deauville Hotel postcard and as far as I can see, date to the Beatles' stay in Miami during Feb 1964. I need your opinion, do they look good?  They have been offered at RRauctions, and Iconic auction this year before I purchased them.  I value your opinion. 

Views: 1316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice set Ryan. If Perry or Frank are not issuing a Cert and you have one from Roger that is about as good as it gets. You can add a PSA but it will cost a bit but Roger's Cert should more than suffice.

Thanks Dan. I just seem to get worried when two of the top guys to get certs from stop issuing.  I have been following and buying Beatles sets for 20 years so I think I know what is good but nobody is going to take my word for it. The PSA encapsulation represents their cert. I could get a written one from them but it may be overkill.

It's unfortunate when a field (the autograph field in this case) loses talented people who would otherwise be involved because there's too much hassle. The personal attacks, the lawsuits, the legal advice, the threats, and libel, and everything else. I don't know what the fix is.

This set is as solid as it gets. I wouldn't worry about getting more certs on it, unless you really need the extra peace of mind. Relax, be proud...and enjoy it. I sure would if it was mine.

Brilliant set, congratulations!!I wish I owned these!

Awesome! You Can tell this was well taken care of through the years.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service