We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

beatles autographs on ebay at the moment anyone else think they look ok

ive put a bid in on three autographs of the beatles on ebay at the moment looks like a programme from 1963 anyone else think they look ok thanks george

Views: 1545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry I was a complete idiot! I actually thought pasting in the number would get me to completed as well as current items.

The winning bid of around £1,950 seems about right given the lack of Paul, the slightly instinct John and the staining at the bottom. I guess the lack of buyer's premium makes it a more attractive price.

Personally I find the cheap-looking printed photo and John's serious expression a touch off-putting but as an "investment piece" it looks a pretty decent buy.

What a refershing thing to see the seller saying that he/she got it at a boot fair and that he/she had no idea if it was real. I am actually very pleased that such an open and honest seller got a decent price.   

i must admit shame no paul on the programme but not a bad return for a starting bid of 150.00 thanks for your imput

hi - i just looked at the auction.

Over the last few years there were several signed or part signed Beatles tourbooks on ebay.

all with a similar describtion as "found in a boot sale" blabla. And witten in the same style of writing without any points and commas... from a person with out or only a hand full of feedbacks.

BEWARE - these were photocopied onto the original pages. A friend burned 6k years ago when he bought 2 pages from that buyer.

If anybody knows the buyer - tell him to double check the deal before the paypal payment is inreversible.

We have seen that before, and it does seem a bit odd that someone wouldn't inquire about found Beatles autographs prior to listing them on eBay.

This programme is for sale at presspasscollectables in the usa i see it last week

They have the top one for sale.

The funny thing is theres is not genuine either as the first time that programme hit ebay was 2007 and was signed by all the artists also a certain frank commented on how nice they were,

The ones I am refering to where not reprints or photocopies as - so it seems - the ones above.

Someone used genuine autograph scans (from that period) and printed or copied them onto pages from a vintage tour programm. I have seen them in person. It looks like fountain pen but it is not!

Omg

The positions of the respective signatures differ between the two tour books posted above.

Yes i can see thst but what are the ones i bid on got to do with these as i spoken to the seller who has had them authenticated now

Where did you mention that they had been authenticated? I must have missed that. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service