We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

beatles autographs on ebay at the moment certified in hand by the beatlesmarketplace with COA.

Right i am back now as i was a little annoyed earlier as i have been collecting beatles autographs and memorabilia over many years and was virtually called a liar for saying a couple of these items listed on ebay at the moment are fake.Well i have the proof that the george is fake and i will post it now,so what im trying to say is i have been stung by nigel lemon on beatles signatures before so how does he still get away with authentication.

Views: 2324

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting that the seller does not show a pic of the COA from Beatlesmarketplace. In fairness to authenticators everywhere if this George signature is an exact machined copy and if you have never seen the source signature I'm pretty sure it would pass 100% of the time.

Could you repost the other autographs you took down, and a link to the listing?

Yes will do it now,i have looked at the John Lennon also i think thats not genuine but maybe the Paul and Ringo could be ok

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Ebay item number is 302258562054

They must be copies, too. 

Good catch, George. It isn't an exact match, but for the most part it does appear to be the same signature.

The forger can design variations into the pattern. We first saw it in a machine-signed forgery modeled from a Dylan signature RR sold. This was back in 2011-12.

Thankyou Ballroom and Steve and everyone else im just glad i have a good memory

I had seen the Paul and Ringo signed Fan Club card before. It was sold on eBay by a different seller. 

I've asked the ebay seller to post a picture of the COA from Beatlesmarketplace.

great lets see if he does thankyou

I deal   with Nigel  Lemon at Beatlesmarketplace. I have never had any reason to doubt his honesty. His COA' s guarantee to double what you paid if they are proven to be fake. How could you be stung by that.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service