We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi guys,

got the following autograph. It looks good to me, but I would like an assurance. What do you think?

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

personally, im not sure either way, i'd wait for other opinions, it's not bad, but it's not one i look at and comfortable saying authentic guaranteed 

Sorry this item is not real. I have many Beckham items. I consider myself an expert when it comes to his signiture. He used to sign like that back in his Real Madrid days however again, he only personalized items. Plus when I say he signed like that it's similar to that but the difference is huge. When he signs quick without a personalization it looks horrible. I've seen a million of these like signatures on eBay and they are all fake. Most of his items today that he signs without personalizing the item are his underwear boxes and items through various charities. UNICEF is his main charity
Here you have the whole picture. Maybe this can add something to the credibility.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Here are some more
Attachments: No photo uploads here
It's not real Sean. Look at all of the different signatures from supposedly different players. Don't they look very similar? Kind of like don't they look like the same scammer signed the jersey but just used different letters. And on top of all of the obvious red flags the real telling point is that on an authentic Beckham signature the slant goes in the opposite direction.

That shirt does not look right at all 

Unfortunately after seeing the full shirt. There all fake. No authenticity what so ever.
You guys are awesome! Thx for the help. Guess I will need to keep looking.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service