We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Bill Paxton has passed away at 61 due to surgery complications. Great actor, and always seemed to be a pretty nice guy.

Views: 577

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:(

Great guy. memorable in Aliens and of course the Big T and so many others such as The Colony of more recent years.

Someone on Twitter pointed out that he was the only guy to have been killed by a Terminator, a Predator and an Alien.

Among my earlier autograph purchases actually - this one is from AW circa 2000. Looks a bit different than what I've seen more recently, so I've always wondered about it.

Was hoping for an opportunity to meet him at a convention some day. For many of us who grew up in the 80s and 90s, his work was a big part of our childhood.

Good actor. Passed away far too young. Not often we hear of passing away due to complications during surgery these days.

Just read about Mr. Paxton's passing.

Very sad.

I remember first watching him in The Terminator.

R.I.P.

He was on my bucket list if he ever came anywhere in Florida such a great actor loved him in Tombstone, True Lies, Aliens, and Twister. A big loss already in 2017 he made every movie no matter how big or how small his part in it that much better. Sadness today!

Was really shocked and saddened to learn of his death he was great in anything he did. 

As Chet in Weird Science, I still reference the greasy pork chop served in a dirty ashtray line using his delivery.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service