We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Blink-182 Signature Study: Mark Hoppus, Tom Delonge, Travis Barker

2.8.2018 Update: I am moving this discussion to a Blink-182 fan site, and will be updating it more often.

Thanks! 

-Ryan

Tags: +44, 182, autographs, ava, barker, blink, boxcar, delonge, hoppus, mark, More…racer, tom, travis

Views: 11168

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ryan just sent you a friend request. Unfortunetly, for my birthday present I recently found out that the guitar that is listed as fake on your post is the one I am in possession of.. I got it 4 years ago as a present and my family member purchased on ebay.. Only if I knew so I could of prevented this.. it is the GA black guitar.. More than likely happy to send you the pic for conformation.. Also. I am looking to actually buy a real guitar since I have learned it is fake.. Can you add me so we can talk? Thanks

Ryan just sent you a friend request. Unfortunetly, for my birthday present I recently found out that the guitar that is listed as fake on your post is the one I am in possession of.. I got it 4 years ago as a present and my family member purchased on ebay.. Only if I knew so I could of prevented this.. it is the GA black guitar.. More than likely happy to send you the pic for conformation.. Also. I am looking to actually buy a real guitar since I have learned it is fake.. Can you add me so we can talk? Thanks

Hey Trent, 

Super sorry to hear about the birthday present. Least you know you have a rockstar family member that would even try and get you one. That's awesome. My daughter and I are selling this guitar to raise money for a new camera set up she has been dying for. If you are interested not only is it an amazing guitar but you'll be helping us reach our goal!

Currently we have it posted at $1,500 if that is something you would be interested in please give me a shout. Also hey Ryan, thanks for keeping this feed alive so long, you have helped out tremendously!

message me

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service