Hello,I really need some advice on daniel cohen autographs,have some items on ebay i am really interested in.please if anyone knows anything about this seller let me know.I have researched and can find nothing,just the website.

Views: 413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Daniel's a good guy as far as I know. But post the autographs you're looking for on this site and ask for opinions. That's the best way to find out.

Item imageItem imageItem imagethese are the auto's that I was looking at.they all look pretty authentic to me,but i am new at this,so....

I don't know if the Carrie Fisher is genuine or not, but it's not one of her usual, attractive autographs. You can get her for roughly $50, so you may want to hold out for one of those.

"Yoda" is penned so slowly on Frank Oz it really worries me.

I can't tell on George Lucas.

Keep in mind that classic examples of the autographs of many Star Wars artists and performers are plentiful and reasonable. So I'd go for something perfect.

I just looked for a second at their site and saw a Harrison Ford, Pacino and a couple Sean Connery that they might want to have checked out.

ok,I can't thank you enough for helping me on this,I sent a couple of questions and the reply was kinda vague,but he said the autographs would have a lifetime guarantee,but don't know.think I will pass on these.but again,thank you so very much.thank you for your time to look at the others also.

Autograph Live Cell Phone Friendly

We're still working on the site and stomping bugs, so bear with us! Let me know if you're having problems or have comments.

Steve Cyrkin
Community Manager

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service