We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Does This Price Seem Fair for My Signed 1958 World Series Program? It's GOTTA Sell!

Hey Everyone!

You were all really supportive and generous with your opinions when I first logged in to this forum with questions about my 1958 World Series program (w/64 signatures) a few months ago. I'm trying to sell it again, and I'm wondering if my selling price of $995.00 seems reasonable considering the circumstances. If you haven't seen it yet, will you consider taking a look at it and sharing your opinions with me? I truly am appreciative for any input. You can take a look at lots of photos here: http://dougscleaningservices.com/1958-Program.html

Thanks a lot!

Mark

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This really is a wonderful piece. I'm not sure if the Mantle is a clubhouse signature or not, but even if it is, it's still quite desirable. $995 seems to be within the ballpark of a reasonable price, but the price may really hinge on the authenticity of the Mantle.

My suggestion would be to list this in the buy/Sell/Trade section of the Net54 forum. With the big clear scans you have, someone more knowledgable would most likely provide a good opinion on the Mantle. They specialize in vintage baseball and I'm sure there would be interest and you may be able to swing a deal.

Thanks for the suggestion, Mr. Zipper! That's exactly what I'll do if my program doesn't sell on Ebay tomorrow night. I even have better scans at higher resolution-I reduced the size for Ebay and didn't know exactly what I was doing...

Thanks again!

This piece is just insane....I love it all together....Hall Of Famers....500 home run hitters....this piece is simply fantastic !!!!! and a killer price !!!!...I got a good feeling about that mantle as well...its definitely period and so are the rest...not so sure about the Aaron though....just because I am not that savvy on him...would love to own this....but I am not currently buying...I wish I was

Thanks Guys! It's funny-and a little ironic-that the Mantle has generated so much discussion and so many private messages, because that's one of the signatures that I remember everything about getting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my program will find a home with a real baseball lover. I've taken good care of it...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service