We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Actionauctions916 Mickey Mantle Autographed Photo Forgery COA Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators Steve Rocchi Sold For $56.00

Check out another Mickey Mantle forgery listed on Ebay with a COA from GFA (Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators).

This ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a photograph was listed and sold by Ebay seller Actionauctions916 for $56.00.

This is a "Florida" forgery.

The people who buy and sell this crap have ZERO knowledge of autographs.

This garbage is found at websites like AtAuction.com (formerly AlwaysAtAuction.com), Ubid.com, AAFES, local auctions, charity auctions, estate sales, etc.   Those are the major outlets for the "Florida" forgeries.

These typical Mickey Mantle  "Florida" forgery comes with a COA from Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators (GFA) headed by Steve Rocchi. 

GFA (Steve Rocchi) picked up where Chris Morales, Ted Taylor and Drew Max left off after AlwaysAtAuction.com changed their name to AtAuction.com.

AtAuction.com (John House, CEO) Ubid.com (Robert Geras, CEO) and the Military Exchange Auctions continue to sell Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams and Joe DiMaggio forgeries on a weekly basis.

The people who buy this crap, purchase this garbage on the cheap, and then look to flip it on Ebay for a profit.

Ebay sellers Mccauleyjr2006, Stevew6 and Dbvint123 list and sell GFA certed forgeries on a weekly basis.

These forgeries have infected our autograph hobby by the tens of thousands.

We will continue to expose Ebay sellers of GFA (Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators, Steve Rocchi) "certed" forgeries.

Here is that ugly and obvious Mickey Mantle forgery on a photograph listed and sold by Ebay seller Actionauctions916 for $56.00.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICKEY-MANTLE-AUTOGRAPHED-COA-GFA-3-5-034-X...

Tags: 536, MLB, Mantle, Mickey, NY, Stats, Yankees, actionauctions916, ebay, forgery, More…homeruns, photograph, seller, signed

Views: 1346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Once again, it is about the autograph jerk off and it's a fake....get it. It's about the autograph. Some people are so Damn stupid it hurts my sides from laughing. Complete boob just doesn't get it. I tried to be nice as did others but it's hard when another individual is a verified nincompoop and vindictive A whole. I don't think you quite get it? The autograph is so bad and a known forgery that it goes beyond an "OPINION". My opinion is that you are an idiot and it has been well documented here by picking this scam of a forgery you put your reputation on the line for. It is amazing how many idiots are out there. That's how the scam has continued to perpetuate for so long and it is nothing short of disgusting. I'm disgusted every time an idiot like this comes on board and can't easily see the difference like I can. It's a unwillingness to learn that kills me. 

Hi everyone. .. I've collected cards now for over 30 years. ..I have no problem admitting I've never got into autographed items until a few years ago. .. the only trite way to learn anything is to admit you don't know that simple. .... now this company GFA I've never heard of. .. if there known to sell fakes them how come ebay let's them hey away with it ? I don't get it. ...I know cause they make a percentage. .. question to Chris. ..

Are gfa autos all fakes ?  Don't fall with them. .I don't know who to trust on auto purchases anymore on ebay .?  It's so confusing. ...I know there's psa.  Jsa.   Bgs ...uda what's your thoughts on scg  ?  Or  is it sgc  ?   What about  those fleer skybox brale type stampings on auto cards are they real ....? Appreciate your input. .

I deleted R Braden's post on Wednesday because he closed it after you reopened it. Discussions are only closed after they run their course, and most aren't closed at all.

That is correct, Mr. Braden; I do spend time exposing forgeries and sellers of forgeries.

Do you know why?  Because I care about the autograph hobby.

I have been fed up for a long time about forgeries infecting our autograph hobby.

I will also continue to expose phoney authenticators who rubber-stamp everything that crosses their desk; that is, if the autograph actually "crosses their desk."

If I have made a mistake somewhere, please bring it to my attention.

Thank you.

Hi R Braden and thanks for stopping by to question what is just a sickening an grotesque attempt at a Mantle Signature. It's not a secret either RB. We all know it. Now maybe, just maybe if you have any learning capabilities, which I think you might have, you can figure it out if you really wanted to. Most likely, you don't. The Mantle Forgery that is in featured in this thread is an PATHETIC WELL KNOWN FORGERY. In the same time it took you to add "the a****" point to the thread, you could have learned Mantle's autograph and been able to tell all by yourself that this is a terrible forgery. It's not hard at all. Not nearly as hard as that Kepala of yours. It has nothing to do with mistakes but has everything to do with Cheater F'ers ruining the hobby for everyone. Collectors and people like myself are Fing SICK of it. And if I have to be totally honest, I am sick and tired of imbecilic posts trying to suggest that we can;'t tell the difference between a real Mantle and the thousands of pieces of trash that are sold daily. It's offensive and shows a level of stupidity that is unmatched, IMHO. It's not about a fight with you, it's about what's right. I hope you figure it out for yourself, but I seriously doubt it. Good luck & a pleasant holiday weekend to you.

I also want to thank you guys for your support.

It is sincerely and greatly appreciated.

I would love to know where R Braden's IP address is located. Great work Chris and thanks to Steve and Wascher for keeping this discussion open

I wonder if they  (R. Braden) are in the same area as AtAuction.com; they are located in Dallas, Texas.

I mention AtAuction because that is where the majority of GFA (Steve Rocchi, Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators) certed forgeries are first listed. 

They are the "Florida" forgeries.

If the signature wasn't horrendous enough, wouldn't it be a huge red flag that it is a photo that measure 3.5 inches x 5 inches?

If you had the Mick in for a private signing or got him to sign at a show, would you use a photo that is about the size of a index card? Does that make any sense whatsoever?
Common horrible forgery.... Unlike the beautiful AUTHENTIC Jeter you tried to call Christopher out on, which I commented on and called you a moron for the pathetic attempt at "revenge" on one of our best contributors and forgery fighters on this site with whom we all have a great deal of respect for.

If you would've came here respectfully you would see that there is a ton of information on this site that you could learn from regarding forgeries, as well of tons of us who are willing to help others. Instead, you came in exactly how 99% of the pathetic forgery sellers do...

Thank you, Ryan, I have always appreciated the support of all of the members here at AML like yourself.

Maybe Mr. Braden can contact Steve Rocchi (GFA) and bring Rocchi over here to comment on this thread.

But we know Mr. Rocchi won't do that.

He's too busy "forensically authenticating" forgeries.

What a freaking bad joke!!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service