We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Gold-555 Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Autographed Baseball UGLY FORGERY

We've exposed a ton of forgeries on this site, but here's another set of Mickey Mantle & Joe DiMaggio forgeries on a baseball that ranks right up there with the worst of them.

Not only that, but this is what I call a "dopey" auction.

First, the Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries listed by Ebay seller Gold-555 are simply amateurish.  Ugly and amateurish.  Looks like they were penned by a three-year old.

Second, the seller's (Ebay seller Gold-555) title reads "1955 All-Star Baseball."  

Seriously, Ebay seller Gold-555?

The baseball that includes the Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries is a Leonard S. Coleman, Jr. baseball (a National League Baseball).    Leonard S. Coleman, Jr. was the National League Baseball President from 1994 until 1999.

Ebay seller Gold-555 also writes about the autographs "I don't know."

If you don't "know," then why do you have it listed, Ebay seller Gold-555!!!!!

If the starting bid wasn't so ridiculously high ($1,000 or Best Offer), the Ebay wannabe autograph collectors would be bidding on this crap listed by Ebay seller Gold-555.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1955-all-star-baseball-Joe-Dimaggio-Murphy-...

Tags: Mantle, Mickey, NY, Yankees, baseball, ebay, forgery, gold-555, seller, signed

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol I feel like this one has been posted before. Must be getting passed on from dopey to dopey 

Hey it has free shipping... so it's not all  bad. ;-)

I all seriousness, this may be the least deceptive Mickey Mantle fake I have ever seen. And we have seen some doozies here.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service