We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Harturin1224 Mickey Mantle Autographed Photo Ugly Forgery COA NOT SCOREBOARD

Here's another Ebay auction where the seller (in this case Ebay seller Harturin1224) is using a Scoreboard COA to list and sell their Mickey Mantle forgery on a photograph.

As we all know, it's been commonplace on Ebay for sellers of forgeries to use either an old or modified Scoreboard COA to list and sell their various forgeries.

In this instance, Ebay seller Harturin1224 is using an old/edited/reproduced Scoreboard COA to list and sell their ugly Mickey Mantle forgery.

Ebay seller Harturin1224 writes "I have done my research on-line and haven't seen anything close to this memorabilia from Mickey."

Seriously?

This is an ugly Mickey Mantle forgery that was penned in the thousands.

This is not a Scoreboard product!!!  Do not fall for this scam!!

That all aside, it's simply an ugly and poorly executed Mickey Mantle forgery on a photograph listed by Ebay seller Harturin1224.

Here is that Mickey Mantle forgery on a photo listed by Ebay seller Harturin1224.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-NY-Yankees-8-x-10-Signed-Phot...

Tags: 536, MLB, Mickey, NY, Yankees, ebay, forgery, harturin1224, homeruns, mantle, More…photograph, seller, signed, stats

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do not recall ever seeing an authentic Mantle on this pose. Yet, it is a forger favorite.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service