We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Jmac_wy 1978 NY Yankees Signed Burger King Poster Thurman Munson UGLY & Laughable Forgeries

Check out the below ugly set of 1978 NY Yankees forgeries on a Burger King poster.

These are simply ridiculous and poorly-executed forgeries.  Most that look like they were penned by the same hand.

These ugly set of NY Yankees forgeries are listed by EBay seller Jmac_wy.

Ebay seller Jmac_wy writes "I met Thurman Munson in the late 1970's and he was kind enough to sign this poster for me."

Ebay seller Jmac_wy also writes "The other signatures I have received over the years.  All my autographs were signed in person for me at shows or at the ballpark unless otherwise noted.'

Seriously???

This is the kind of crap that sellers of forgeries write in their item descriptions to lure in the Ebay suckers and wannabe autograph collectors.

This is also why Ebay has profited millions from the sales of forgeries for the past twenty years.

These forgeries listed by Ebay seller Jmac_wy look like they were penned by a five year old.

Laughable forgeries.

At their starting price of $900.00, even the Ebay suckers and wannabe autograph collectors won't bid on this garbage.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autographed-1978-Burger-King-Poster-Thurman...

Check out the below ridiculous Thurman Munson forgery.

Tags: Burger, King, Musnon, NY, Thurman, Yankees, catcher, ebay, forgery, jmac_wy, More…poster, seller, signed

Views: 730

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A waste of a cool poster.

Certainly is, isn't it, Steve.

Ugly forgeries on a nice, old Burger King poster.

We will probably see the BIN price dropped in half once this liar realizes even the Ebay suckers won't pay this kind of money.  All autographs obtained in person.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

The Ebay suckers fall for that kind of crap!!!!

That's as bad as it gets. UGLY!

Every signature (forgery) penned on that poster is laughable.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service