We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Milo710-us Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball UGLY, ULGY Forgery

Here's another ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball found on Ebay.

We've exposed a ton of Ebay sellers who list and sell ugly Mickey Mantle forgeries, but the below ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball listed by Ebay seller Milo710-us ranks right up with the "Ugliest Of Ugliest."

Ebay sellers of forgeries know that Ebay is the place to list and sell their forgeries, because that's where the wannabe autograph collectors purchase their forgeries.

And Ebay continues to profit from the sales of forgeries as they have for the past twenty years.

Why would anyone bid on this POS Mickey Mantle forgery with all of the beautiful and authentic Mickey Mantle autographed baseballs that are on Ebay.

With a starting bid of $749.99, even the Ebay suckers and wannabe autograph collectors won't bid on this crap listed by Ebay seller Milo710-us.

Here is that ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball listed by Ebay seller Milo710-us.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Autograph-Baseball-HOFer-1974...

Tags: Fame, Hall, Mantle, Mickey, NY, Of, Yankees, baseball, ebay, forgery, More…milo710-us, seller, signed

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its funny how EBAY allows these forgeries to go through. My listing for a box of BEATS audio phone ( no headphones ) just the box, was deleted by EBAY. According to them, i cannot sell an empty box. But i guess selling forgeries is ok.

I guess ebay doesn't make enough money on empty boxes.

Wow the forger had the shakes on this one. Robin, maybe put an empty box and write Beats on the side and claim it's a real and original box and eBay will allow you to sell it as it's a forgery

Ebay seller Milo710-us is still trying to sell his obvious and hideous-looking Mickey Mantle forgery.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Autograph-Baseball-HOFer-1974...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service