We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller MrPrudential Sells Forged Autographed 500 Homerun Club Baseball Ed Kranepool Collection

As I was searching "Sold" auctions on Ebay for "500 Homerun Club" forgeries, I came upon the below set of "500 Homerun Club" forgeries on a baseball sold by Ebay seller MrPudential for $721.00.

I was shocked that such obvious and laughable forgeries would sell for so much money.

I've seen that-style set of "500 Homerun Club" forgeries hundreds upon hundreds of times and they usually sell in the $300.00 range.

But after reading the auction description I realized why they sold for such a high price.

According the Ebay seller MrPrudential the below st of "500 Homerun Club" forgeries came from the private collection of Ed Kranepool (NY Mets fame).

If these really did from the private collection of Ed Kranepool, then it is unfortunate that Mr. Kranepool owned these set of forgeries. 

If the aforementioned is true, then the people who were bidding on the below set of forgeries, and the eventual winner, simply bid on the below forgeries because they came from Ed Kranepool and nothing else.

These are horrid forgeries that we've seen sold on Ebay hundreds of times.

If these were to be submitted to BAS, PSA, SGC or JSA, they would be deemed forgeries in one second.

What a waste of $721.00.

Here are those "500 Homerun Club" forgeries sold by EBay seller MrPrudential for $721.00.

If you click on the below link, EBay seller MrPrudential shows photos that he claims are of him and Ed Kranepool.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-SIGNED-500-HOME-RUN-BASEBALL-TED-WILLIAM...

Tags: EBay seller MrPrudential sells forged autographed 500 Homerun Club baseball Ed Kranepool Collection

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all you have to do is look at the killebrew, and compare it with an authentic version. Even if you are not an expert on Mantle or Williams, the Killebrew is a dead giveaway.  Here is an authentic version:

Every one of those horrific forged 500 HR balls has the exact same putrid attempt at Killebrew's signature.

Absolutely, Terrier.

The Killebrew forgeries on these "500 Homerun Club" baseballs are horrid.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service