We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Newenglanders2012 Mickey Mantle Ted Williams Autographed Photo Forgery COA GFA Rocchi Sold $105.00

Here are more Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams forgeries found over at Ebay with a COA from GFA (Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators) headed by Steve Rocchi.

Steve Rocchi and GFA took over where Chris Morales, Drew Max and Ted Taylor left off.

The below Mickey Mantle & Ted Williams forgeries is listed  by EBay seller Newenglanders2012.

The majority of these forgeries of Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, Hank Aaron and others are listed at websites like AtAuction.com and Ubid.com. 

They are also bought and sold by suckers and wannabe autograph collectors at local auctions, charity auctions and estate sales.

These are the Florida forgeries.

The people who buy this crap know ZERO about autographs.  They purchase these forgeries from AtAuction.com and Ubid.com at a cheap price and then look to flip their forgeries on Ebay for a profit.

Here are those Mickey Mantle & Ted Williams forgeries listed by Ebay seller Newenglanders2012.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Yankees-Ted-Williams-11x14-Cu...

Tags: Mantle, Mickey, Ny, Red, Sox, Ted, Williams, Yankees, ebay, forgeries, More…newenglanders2012, photograph, seller, signed

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a bunch trash Mr Williams. I have learned from a good source that Ebay was educated 17 months ago about GFA & Rocchi and taught in detail how they are all forgeries. I'm not talking about a phone CSR either, but the Powers at Ebay.....17 months ago!!

Ebay seller Newenglanders2012 sold these forgeries for $105.00 and then immediately re-listed it.

Shill bidding?  No doubt.   Click on the image below to get a closer view.

I think these forgers have more integrity to shill bid Mr Williams

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service