We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Rod7814 Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Autographed Baseball UGLY FORGERY

We've exposed a ton of forgeries on this site, but here's another set of Mickey Mantle & Joe DiMaggio forgeries on a baseball that ranks right up there with the worst of them.

First, the Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries listed by Ebay seller Rod7814 are simply amateurish.  Ugly and amateurish.  Looks like they were penned by a three-year old.

Second, Ebay seller Rod7814 writes "I am no expert (no kiddng!!!) but I have looked at many signatures of Mantle and DiMaggio and these signatures look good.

Seriously, Ebay seller Rod7814?

This is why sellers of forgeries list their crap on Ebay; they know the Ebay wannabe autograph collectors will bid on their garbage.

Ebay continues, as it has for the past twenty years, to profit from the sales of forgeries.

Here are those ugly forgeries of Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio listed by Ebay seller Rod7814.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Dimaggio-Mickey-Mantle-Autographed-Base...

Tags: NY, Yankees, baseball, dimaggio, ebay, forgeries, joe, mantle, mickey, rod7814, More…seller, signed

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the Dimaggio looks like Joe Girardi signed it

Those are two nasty-looking Mickey Mantle & Joe DiMaggio forgeries listed by Ebay seller rod7814.

I will continue to expose this crap.

And Ebay does nothing about these sellers.

Ebay seller Rod7814 is also selling the below Mickey Mantle forgery (with the inscription NO 7) on a baseball.

Look at this piece-of-crap!!!  Doesn't surprise me that an Ebay wannabe autograph already placed a bid on that Mantle forgery listed by Ebay seller rod7814.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICKEY-MANTLE-AUTOGRAPHED-BASEBALL-NO-7-/33...

That just might be the worst Joe D I've ever seen

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service