We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Signedmerch 500 Homerun Club Autographed Baseball UGLY Forgeries Mickey Mantle Ted Williams Sold For $700

Check out the below set of "500 Homerun Club" set of forgeries that recently sold on Ebay.

This putrid-looking, poorly-executed and ugly set of "500 Homerun Club" forgeries was listed and sold by Ebay seller Signedmerch for $700.00.

This is exactly the reason why sellers of forgeries list their crap on EBay; they know the suckers and wannabe autograph collectors will purchase their forgeries.

Ebay seller Signedmerch claims the COA (worthless) is from L&P Collectibles.

I have yet to see an authentic autograph with a COA from L&P Collectibles.

I hope the winner of this crap submits it to PSA or JSA; they will deem this crap forgeries in a millisecond.

A sucker and wannabe autograph collector spent $700.00 on that piece-of-crap set of "500 Homerun Club" set of forgeries sold by Ebay seller Signedmerch for $700.00.

These are ugly and laughable forgeries, but the wannabe autograph collectors on Ebay continue to bid and buy this garbage.

And Ebay continues, as they have for the past twenty years, to PROFIT from the sales of forgeries.

Every day I am seeing authentic Mantle, DiMaggio, Williams, etc. autographs selling for less than forgeries on Ebay.

Ebay is heavily populated with suckers and wannabe autograph collectors and that's what keeps the scammers in business.

Here is that ugly set of "500 Homerun Club" forgeries sold by Ebay seller Signedmerch for $700.00.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-Homerun-Club-12-autographed-baseball-Mi...

Tags: 500, Atlantic, Hall, Homerun, MLB, NY, Yankees, baseball, city, club, More…ebay, fame, forgery, mantle, mickey, of, seller, signed, signedmerch, stats

Views: 140

Reply to This

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service