We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Tkatz2008 Derek Jeter Mariano Rivera NY Yankees Autographed Photo UGLY Forgeries All Penned By The Same Hand

Check out the below set of Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera and NY Yankees set of forgeries on a photo.

The below set of ridiculously-looking and poorly-executed set of NY Yankees (Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera, etc) forgeries is listed by Ebay seller Tkatz2008.

And as we all know, the main reason why sellers of forgeries list their crap on Ebay is because they know the suckers and wannabe autograph collectors will purchase their forgeries.

In this case, the suckers and wannabe autograph collectors won't bid on this crap because of the $600.00 "Buy It Now" and "Best Offer" option.

And the reason Ebay allows sellers of forgeries to list their garbage is because Ebay, as they have for the past twenty years, PROFITS big-time from the sales of forgeries.

Ebay seller Tkatz2008 writes "The picture was signed for me by Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera , Gary Sheffied, Joe Torre, Alex Rodriguez, Hideki Matsui, Tom Gordon, Jason Giambi, Javier Vazquez. Luis Sojo, and Willie Randolph.  Four coaches (mattingly, roy white, mel stottlemyre, and one that I didn't know have not yet signed the picture."

Ebay seller Tkatz2008 also writes " I made up two of these, and sold one to the authenticator."

Ebay seller Tkatz2008, you sold a set of these forgeries to an authenticator?

Really?  Who?

Seriously, Ebay seller Tkatz2008?

If you look at the forgeries on the below photograph you can plainly see they were all penned by the same hand.

We've exposed thousands of Ebay forgeries here, but this one is laughable!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Derek-JETER-TORRE-Mariano-RIVERA-Signed-200...

Tags: Derek, Jeter, Mariano, NY, Yankees, ebay, forgeries, photograph, seller, signed, More…tkatz2008

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

truly laughable

I especially like the "Joe Jorre" autograph.

Lol amateur forger, could've at least changed the angle on a few! Dog-crap fakes.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service