We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

ebay seller topsignedbooks and coopertown2016 is forging Bruce Springsteen books

Watch out for these two book forgers on ebay that go by the username topsignedbooks and coopertown2016. I stood in line and slept on the street at the grove in CA for 3 days just to get a chance to meet Bruce Springsteen. I can't remember him signing anything at the store. The book were pre-signed all done by Bruce while on tour. Ebay seller topsignedbooks was able to presale over 70 Bruce Springsteen pre-signed book averaging between $300-$400 made off with $25,000 and sending the fakes to his customers. It is impossible for this guy to get that many books with a 1-book-per-customer-rule. I see a scam when I see one. I know exactly what he did. He bought unsigned book and hand-signed them all. From the customers negative feedbacks suggest he did exactly that. Of all the books they can forge they choose to forge this signed edition that any knowledgeable music collectors will spot out immediately. Man, I really really hope they get removed from ebay after today.

Views: 503

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How could the seller possibly believe they would get away with that? That's crazy. A buyer would only have to notice that it's the standard edition of the book.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service