We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking to buy Star Wars autographs, or autographs from any of the actors in the Star Wars Universe?  Post photos here for free opinions from some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. Always free of charge.

If you are on Facebook, join us at Star Wars Autograph Universe for daily discussions, autograph signings and more!

If you would like an official expert opinion, use the Autograph Verification service from SWAU!

Tags: Authenticity Opinions, Autographs, Free, Star Wars

Views: 31901

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Save your money next time, the Pete Chuka opinion is far superior and free.

Yes I know but I just want to be sure.

+1

To make a long story short, I had a fairly large autograph collection back in the late 90's and lost most of it in a fire.  I did manage to salvage some of my Star Wars and am just now thinking about expanding again.  New movies just pulled me back in, I guess.  I do not have the CoA's that they came with so I'm thinking of getting them certed but would like some opinions before spending the cash.  Do the sigs look legit and is there a preference for PSA, JSA, or Beckett?  Thanks in advance and hopefully for some good news

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Last 2 for now

I don't have any confidence in the Hamill. I have doubts about the Fisher, but not certain. Dark area doesn't help.

I'm sure someone else will weigh in on the Carrie.

The white "Star Wars" costume Fisher shot is the only authentic piece here, sorry about the bad news on top of the fire. At the very least you can save your money on the authentication fees.

Thanks Pete Chuka.  I've heard horror stories about so many fakes from that time period.  There wasn't really any 3rd party authentication then so you just had to go off dealer certs.  Was really hoping for better news but at least I won't have to pay authentication fees for the bad stuff

Sorry to hear about the fire. Unfortunately, I do not believe any of these three are authentic.

Here are a few more.  Thanks for the opinions on the previous post.

The Dave Prowse is real, and the Anthony Daniels looks like a bit of a rushed authentic version of his signature as well. The Hamill and the Kenny Baker are unfortunately just poor forgeries.

The Baker I wasn't sure about.  I was hopeful about the Hamill as I really love that shot.  Thanks again

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service