We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This "George" comes from the same collector who obtained the large Paul that I posted yesterday.

This is up there with the wildest George rushed in-person autographs but I think it is OK and actually like the rushedness of it. I know this is not straightforward but does anyone agree with me that it is OK? Any idea on date? It must be 1990 or earlier as the collector died that year.

I'm not sure if George has attempted to draw an eye in "Jon" but it certainly looks like it. Unusual touch of humour for him I think. The line between the inscription and signature is most likely by another hand.

I'm attaching a jpg for enlargement purposes and a link to the Paul of yesterday (something of a pun there) for completeness sake.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/in-person-paul-mccar...

Views: 229

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

George really does have some crazy signatures. Id say its ok.

Boy, that is rushed, but I think that it's real. I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

I think it's got the right flow to be authentic...and if somebody wanted to forge a George would they forge a rushed one? Obviously not as desirable as a non-rushed example but "Authenticity is everything" eh ! 

Harrison is genuine, 100%.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service