We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

On Ebay at a low price, any opinions?

Views: 4003

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I emailed the seller about these. Asked him when and where they were obtained. He told me that he would find out and get back to me? I asked him if they did not belong to him and he replied they did? He then emailed me to say that they were obtained in Paris, no date given. The alarm bells started to ring. Surely if you were selling an autograph you would have some background on it...

Seller just emailed me

"the date of the autographs is 20th january 1964,if you would like to tell autograph live as i am a member! also the cover ballroom days has put up is a reprint not mine so please post if you would like"

This was offered for sale by the same seller. When were these signed?

Seller says he's a member on here, maybe he should reply.

I am the seller of the autographs on ebay at the moment i have nothing to hide so please ask anything.

Did you not offer the above AHDN for sale around the time of the following discussion?

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/beatles-album-signed...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201726433722

Yes the Album was not genuine after online authentication,so was taken off ebay by me.The autographs what are on Ebay now are originals and not copies I would not defend them otherwise.

This is what you stated in the auction description:

FOUND IN THE JOBLOT OF STUFF I BOUGHT SOME MONTHS BACK WITH THE OTHER SIGNATURES I SOLD.

This is what you said in the discussion:

i have been offered a album signed by three of the beatles any thoughts please on this as its not my area.

Yes that is correct I got offered a joblot of items what I had been told were by the Beatles (I collect Erroll flynn autographs myself)One item i sold to Tracks in the UK the other item the album was not authentic and the autographs on Ebay now are another. 

Ballroom you amaze me - would you mind going back to that discussion and adding the photo since flynny removed it from that discussion, just for sake of having that discussion complete?  I could add it too if you'd like me to but since you actually had it....

Flynny can you post who offered (and sold you) the joblot? 

Also did you really remove the current item from eBay - or did eBay remove the item?  Its bizarre that it doesn't show up at all now (usually it will have something on it stating it was "ended" by the seller.  Not that I don't believe you - but most recently we've come across this a few times - even having seen an item sold on eBay with final totals, and then suddenly it disappeared. 

Whoever came up with the date January 20, 1964 is the person responsible for the item in the OP. Those signatures were derived from ones signed on that very date.

I was just told by the owner of the pink signed sleeve that I posted that it includes an LOA from Frank Caiazzo.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service