We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

On Ebay at a low price, any opinions?

Views: 4000

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry i dont believe that at all as that was sold on ebay some years ago as i see it then,I would love to see the LOA.Also i know who bought the pink sleeve hes on here aswell why dont he reply?as i see it for sale on his ebay shop that was found to be a reprint.Ive come on here to defend my autographs what i am doing i do not have to do this.  

I have always wanted to own Beatles signatures over many years so two out of the three items is not bad,i have said what i need to say on here now.

These are very interesting, as is the LP. Larger scans of these and the pink slip from Ballroom would be great.

Sorry, but that's the only image I have of the signed sleeve.

I have no problems with putting up a bigger picture on here of my autographs 

Oh. OK. I am seeing what could be an interesting relationship between the pink page and the OP's item with both John and George. If mechanical the first and last names have been separated for placement but we have seen that before. Perhaps even w the LP? What do you see Ballroom?

I think Steve summed it up well. It's two sets of two signatures each that don't quite match, but that appear too similar to be natural. It's strange. When you look at the bottom of the "J" on the back of the card, does it appear to get lighter where the downstroke of the other "J" ends?

I just decided to try and see how close they are and are pretty much dead on...Except the OP has more ink, the XXX's missing on the pink. The J to the O on John is missing the line that connects them on the pink etc...

I really don't trust cut sigs because of things like this sadly.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
It would be interesting to try to find the XXX on a third set, but that would obviously be quite a job.
Haha, yeah that would be quite the task!

This is why its so difficult to buy, The Beatles autographs on ebay!

Exactly what I was see. I did the overlay, but at such low DPI I was not comfortable with the results and so I asked for better scans. But they align far too much for comfort. You just have to move the first and last names for each re placement. Flynny, to what do you attribute these observations? Why should both signatures be in the same relative scale to the pink posted? Can you post a larger photo of the LP?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service