We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Category/Michael_Jackson-197.html

Please share your opinions on the following "signed" items coming up for sale in the auction at Gotta Have Rock And Roll (Nov 2014)

Est $60,000 - 80,000 (Edit: added the close up of auto)

$3,000 - 5,000

$2,000 - 3,000

$2,000 - 3,000

$2,000 - 3,000

$2,000 - 3,000

$2,000 - 3,000

$2,000 - 3,000

$2,000 - 3,000

$2,000 - 3,000  (omg)

$2500 - 3500

$2500-3500

$2,000 - 3000 (the sig on this is good in my opinion--look closely at the rest of it though and you'll see what I see)

There are other odds and ends but because this is an autograph forum, I am limiting the posts to only "signed" pieces. 

-w

Tags: And, Gotta, Have, Jackson, MJ, Michael, Rock, Roll

Views: 3247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are any of the items in this auction authentic?

Gotta Have Rock and Roll has definitely offered genuine MJ items in the past.  However, people need to do their homework when putting a bid in on any auction items whether they come from this place or any other.  While we expect that all auction houses do this for the buyers, they simply don't.  They can be fed stories just like we can--and sometimes the buyer pays for it in the end (literally). 

In general, I believe that if you think something doesn't seem right, or there are too many questions about something - you probably shouldn't purchase the item, until you are satisfied you have all the answers.

I am also NOT an authenticator, however, MJ's autograph is the only one I study (so to speak)... so if I can help anyone by giving my personal opinion, I usually will if asked. 

-w

The 3 Bob Dylan lyrics don't seem right either. Anyone have a comment?

Some comments on the History tour helmet sold at Gotta on 06/12/14 (See 'MJ signed' Gold headpiece pictured above), by the creator of these replica tribute MJ costumes.  (Translated from the original Spanish as the creator is from Colombia):

Leonardo David Narvaez Muñoz feeling sad.

Hello to all my friends in face
I don't know how to call things like this leaves you a very bitter taste,
By tricking someone else, at the same time I try to see the positive side and it is that the work I perform is pretty good and that you must continue to improve without excuses

But please do not deceive people with things like this, this for me is unacceptable, forging MJ's signature and putting it in a replica made by me and auction, the truth is not only a crime if not an offence to the true designer of the Royal Helmet of Michael Jackson who his designer is the Lord Michael Lee Bush for whom I feel deep respect and admiration

I want to confess that I have absolutely nothing to do with this, this is too embarrassing, I the only thing I do is make replicas, everyone does, but not everyone does it with love and respect that I do, and everything It is to give my colleagues that they can make a dignified and close representation in their work and shows, making tribute to our mentor, the greatest Michael Jackson

What every person does with the designs I send them
It is the responsibility of each

Please go to all the people who know my work not to be fooled

This type of auctions can only be done with articles designed by Mr Bush and used by our Michael Jackson,

I confess that I have never felt this bad, God look with eyes of mercy to evil people who deceive others with such acts

Again I say I have nothing to do with any of this
I appreciate your support, God bless you to tons'

Also:

the truth is very terrible that you pay so much money
For something that does not worth it

With this I only recognize, as far as the work I do
But I never did it for such a stupid and embarrassing purpose as this.

https://www.facebook.com/leonardodavid.narvaezmunoz

and this is the item that he is referring to in his post, which is documented as selling for $7594.:

http://gottahaverockandroll.com/michael_jackson__history_tour__worn...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service