We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Wow!! One hundred years! Great actor. Wonderful human being. Here is my favorite Douglas autograph in my collection. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

Tags: autograph, douglas, kirk

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so glad he made the milestone. When he turned 90, 95 and so on I was really hoping. He is an amazing actor, I even think underrated and from so many reports (to this day) a wonderful man to his fans. I believe he still responds ttm IF someone sends one of his books.

IMO, I got the ball rolling back on the ttm successes when I sent a book for signature and got a success, in 2005 and posted on star archive. From in-person reports, he has always tried to find the time to sign. It was a great chance I took and hope it led to a lot of success for other people, who may have thought he was done signing totally.

Indeed. Most people may not realize that on his 99th birthday Kirk donated $15 million dollars to build an Alzheimer's facility. Plus has contributed to build over 400 playgrounds. Very caring and generous man. 

Congrats to Kirk!!!!

Love "Spartacus."

And "Gunfight At The OK Corral."

He made so many great movies!!!!

Don't forget "Seven Days In May."

Christopher, you will enjoy seeing this signed "Gunfight" photo then. Great movie!

Would love others to share their favorite Kirk signatures as well.

That is awesome, Joe!!!

All those are great Christopher. I also include The War Wagon, Lust For Life , Last Train From Gun Hill, Along the Great Divide and The List of Adrian Messenger.  A great actor and even greater human being.  I just realized Kirk Douglas was just a few months younger than my father!

How could I forget "Last Train From Gun Hill" with Kirk, Anthony Quinn and Carolyn Jones!!!

This is awesome.
One of the greatest actors. He signed my book back in July.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Very cool, Jason. He still looks great for his age. What a personality!

An alumnus from the great upstate New York St Lawrence University where I went . Keep it going Kirk..

Hi guys,

Can I get an opinion on the attached please. I found it in an old book when looking around a car boot sale last week.

Thanks,

Ben
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service