We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Happy 100th Tony Vincenzo! A corned beef sandwich, fresh pickle and milk, please! RIP Simon Oakland 1917-1983

Happy 100th Vincenzo! Where does the time go? How am I almost 50? Who cares - it's fun!

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Simon Oakland was one of those great character actors that always was perfect for the job required. From the psychiatrist in Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho to the sadistic Stawski in The Sand Pebbles always added to the production. After Kolchak he had a regular part as Gen. Moore on The Black Sheep Squadron with Robert Conrad. Oakland was one of those "must have autographs" for me. Obviously my favorite character was Tony Vincenzo it is just too bad they did not use his extraordinary talents even more in Kolchak. For anyone interested I have his autograph here on my Kolchak: The Night Stalker discussion.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/group/tv-show-autograph-collector...

I actually thought he was a year older than my father who was born in 1916 (actually today August 30th would have been my father's 101st birthday). I knew there was a year difference in their ages just had it mixed up.

Simon Oakland.  Yes, a great character actor.  He was in a few Twilight Episodes also.  

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service