We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

As the MLB Post-Season concludes and we head into November and December buyers beware of the following eBay sellers (if you click each seller's user name you will be directed to that seller's completed auctions on eBay.) I have to say folks this group seems just as bad and just as large as the group on eBay that was recently discovered to be counterfeiting PSA, JSA, and GAI COA's. Going back to this group who seems to based in Ohio, their "m.o" is cheap plastic baseballs and unlicensed photo's however they do mix in a few jerseys/footballs/bats etc from time to time. These sites together have sold close to 1,000 fakes on eBay in the past 60 days... They run the auctions live and start them low, and most of the eBay users are power-sellers! Check them out your input is always appreciated.

thesteelcurtain786

anderson61393

sportzcraze

harrisonmarketplace

ebergers2012

collectiblesforyoutoo

craziobsessedsportsnut

karuesadyen

murraynoseallhaha

unlimitedsigs

cantfindausernameavailable

legendarysportsgraphs

footballsuperstars4u99

dandogggs

& last but not least seller: theinvestmentguru ... He has a 2012 S.F. Giants team signed ball at $535.00 with 1day and 20hrs to go. Ebay item #181004085190 (Click here to view the ball.) Lets see if we can get the ball removed before some buyer gets fooled. Better yet get them all banned! If you know your Giants autographs feel free to bash.

Views: 3038

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James, I think you are on point with the seller I listed in the other blog they do seem to be the same items from the same people.

I have a question, if it's that easy for ebay to go in and remove the active listings why can't they remove the completed ones and the buyers automatic get their money back?

theinvestmentguru again, currently has no items for sale nor  anderson61393,  sportzcraze

.harrisonmarketplace and I'm sure several others....

@DB glad to see the investmentguru was stopped before he had a chance to collect! This group's items are so bad, so so bad. @ Christopher I agree time to post pics, @ Peter I wish eBay would do that and axe the account when something like this happens because clearly if not monitiored thet will just keep selling.

The buyer of this bat was clearly on drugs at the time of purchase.

Amazing how once again so many of these "private" sales are used inappropriately or when these group of sellers like those past seem to purposely "hiding" the COA or claiming it has one and not depicting it.  Both clear violations of the postings.  More telling is that when they are uncovered they don't seem to be in a hurry to repost them,

With the Giants winning the World Series last night I figured it would only be a matter of time before these sellers would start to list these horrible signatures again.. Here are a couple from our friends unlimitedsigs (this may be a true statement because their supply is truely unlimited) also footballsuperstars4u99 has some horrible looking items for sale.. Once again ebay pulls the stuff down and it gets put back up within days.. Way to go ebay.

This Sandoval signature is not even close in anyway and the Posey may be just as bad if not worse..

Ebay has removed all of the auctions listed by Ebay seller "unlimitedsigs."

Look at this giants bat someone paid $457.00 for. This is the worse piece of crap I have ever seen. Is there any way to have that sale cancelled so that buyer can get their money back? That is a total shame..

James I think These 2 sellers may be connected to the ring that you pointed out earlier. Take a look at these horrible Tyson signatures both appear to be signed by the same hand, and not Tyson's hand either..

I totally agree, Peter.  Ebay has been removing the auctions of various sellers of that ring.

Eight years ago I discovered a ring of eight (8) sellers on Ebay (they all got the boot) and they sold thousands upon thousands of forgeries.  This is a similar type ring.  I have been watching these sellers since James started his threads.

By the way, great job James and Peter.  It's nice to see other collectors getting involved in exposing this garbage.

Thank you Chris.

I don't understand how it is possible that ebay continues to allow these sellers of this crap to sell on ebay. Isn't there a policy violation that would prevent them from selling on ebay? I can not unerstand the policy of ebay it's like they don't even care.

Ebay has also (again!!!) removed all of the auctions listed by Ebay seller scooba55steve.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service