We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is Anyone willing to sell a Chris Cornell autograph higher truth cd for 150

Anyone willing to sell me a Higher Truth Cd for 150 dollars

Views: 1684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This would concern me a bit. Yes, same seller.

why is that

I regret it everyday of my life that I didn't appreciate him more when we was alive. He wrote amazing songs. He was such a beautiful man and had such a beautiful voice. I regret not being able to see him play live. He came to Red Bank once and did one of his solo tours there literally two blocks from house and I didn't even know this show was going on. Its a show I'm regret for the rest of my life that I didn't get go see could have saw one of the great grunge legends. I was too focused on Kurt Cobain back in 2011 unfortunately I was too focused on him. I should had appreciated what I had at that time. We had Scott Weiland, We had Chris Cornell, We had Chester Bennington  

Signed cds aren't as desirable as signed lps. I saw a signed Higher Truth cd on Ebay still wrapped for 150. These were signed promos, I picked one up reasonably cheap before his death.

Buying a Cornell CD is crazy, because that symbol thing he made is probably SOOOO easy to forge.

If anybody wanted to give me $400, I'd gladly sell one of the ones I got. And I got a good amount (well, maybe 5). My friend was dating his tour manager (the one quoted on how "f**ed up" he was during the last show).

wow you think my Cornell signature might be forged. Can a certified autograph be fake 

Of course it can.

I do not know Cornell's signature, but why would an item most here think much more valuable than $140 sell with "papers" for $91 and then be relisted again and sold with a Buy it Now for so little? It is an interesting question.

Just recently there was discussion of some bad Roger Waters LP's authenticated by JSA or was it BAS?

wow sound some pictures of the autographs you got from friend

Josh could you send me some pictures of your cornell autographs

why is that

either it wasnt paid for or returned for problems

its one of 2 reasons 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service