We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is Anyone willing to sell a Chris Cornell autograph higher truth cd for 150

Anyone willing to sell me a Higher Truth Cd for 150 dollars

Views: 1686

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of those potentials concerns me.

There are still a number of authentic,Cornells around on ebay. When he died the sellers increased the price and there still sitting there.

correct that was my point in my original post.

hes looking to buy in at prime time for bottom price.

we all can recomend real graphs if money isnt a object that is 100 percent real but this is the wurst time to buy right after death and impulse buy

also a cornell signed soundgarden is worth more than an audioslave 

i think a complete temple of the dog would also be very  cool and rare but audio slave would be the least inxepsive cornell signed cd u could buy,in my opinion

wow thats interesting why is that. I actually prefer Sound Garden  more too then Temple of Dog, Audio Slave and Chris Cornell solo

I have Soundgarden also! The Temple of the dog are the rarer sets to have completed.

same reason paul mcartney signed beatles album is worth more than a solo or stevei nicks .or dark side of the moon is worth the most.

there the most desirable to have signed and there the one there most famous for.

Can a Coa autograph be fake

Collectionzz.com, have a competition to win a Audioslave signed cd, so you better sign up.

https://www.collectionzz.com/

how i enter the contest Paul. how do i post my collections

yes and very yes

also tpa's make mistake.they certify fake stuff and turn away real stuff as fake 

its part guessing game and each one might u gice u a differnt answer

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service