We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is This Michael Jackson Signature Real? (disturbia_rihanna_2009, mjjcollectionbay, themjjcollection, epropbay5, kingofdaclub & tallerinmoreways2009)

Hello,

I would like to know your opinions on this Michael Jackson signed Neverland stationary. The seller claims to have an email COA from PAAS. 

Much appreciated! 

Views: 13109

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

disturbia_rihanna-2009 ctd

'MJ crystal glove, sold for $2625 on 26 July 16

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-USED-WORN-OWNED-GLOVE-LAST-...

You are bidding for one rehearsal used glove and one letter of authenticity. That is what you will receive; 2 items. I have been a Michael Jackson collector for many many many years. Please check the pictures in this listing as I have included a picture of the majority of my Michael Jackson items all together on the floor just to show people what I own. None of those items are for sale in this listing. This listing is for the glove only. This glove was used for rehearsals only and not an actual live show. This auction is for one very rare Michael Jackson rehearsal used and worn glove. This was used around 1992 for the scheduled rehearsals of the 'Dangerous' tour. You are bidding for a glove that was used by Michael Jackson for rehearsals only. The glove has been stored in a storage facility and it has been sat there for some time. The person I purchased it from originally had lots of problems retrieving the glove from the storage facility so I did wait nearly a year to finally receive it in my hands. I have now finally taken the glove from my personal collection and it is now available for sale. Please do not steal my pictures or information from this listing as I have already seen people stealing my pictures and duplicating them. All the pictures used are my own and have been taken by me. The glove was obtained some time ago from huge Michael Jackson collectors. Steven Williams has written quite a long and comprehensive letter detailing that this was indeed a 'performance' glove which meant that the "swarovski crystals" would only be sewn onto the back side of the glove and the front would have nothing. I have only ever owned 2-3 gloves and this is the last one that I have in my collection. They are far too expensive for me to continue collecting. I trust that this glove is legitimate as I trust the Michael jackson collectors that I purchased it from. Please only serious bidders because we need the money and we are trying to clear a huge debt which is the only reason for selling this major collectable. It does pain me to sell this but I am 'downsizing' my Michael Jackson collection so this item has to go. Every piece of information that I have has been included in this listing. I do not have anymore information other than what has been written. I know that there are hundreds of Michael Jackson collectables around and it is hard to know what is real and what is fake but I have always operated on 'trust' and I trust the collector that I got this from. Please check the pictures I have used and read all the information noted.

'MJ signed' notepaper sold for $201.50 on July 25th 2016

MICHAEL JACKSON SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED NOTE PAPER STUNNING CLEAR AUTOGRAPH MUST SEE!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED-NOTE-PAP...

Apart from maybe 2 or 3 items, I am selling everything from my Michael Jackson collection! I haven't sold on eBay for a while but I am back listing more items from my incredible Michael Jackson collection now that I have come on hard times. It really hurts me to list this item, which I hate to sell, but I am in financial desperation. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE ARE CURRENTLY SELLING EVERYTHING WE OWN DUE TO A DEBT. ITEM SOLD 'AS IS'. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

disturbia_Rihanna_2009 ctd

'MJ blue pyjamas' sold for $172.50 on 24 July 16

MICHAEL JACKSON USED WORN OWNED BLUE PYJAMAS WITH CUSTOM CROWN STITCHING INSIDE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-USED-WORN-OWNED-BLUE-PYJAMA...

You are bidding for a blue silky pyjama top created custom for the late Michael Jackson with an absolutely stunning "royal crown" found inside behind the chest pocket. Written underneath in black marker pen reads "MIKE" by one of his designers who made them special for him in the early 1990's. I purchased these pyjamas from an auction house back in the early 2000's but I cannot seem to locate the paperwork as I have purchased hundreds of Michael Jackson items. These pyjamas are obviously custom made so even without the paperwork they could only belong to Michael Jackson. Please see pictures. I have owned, loved and cherished these pyjamas for many years but I have now decided to let another Michael Jackson fan enjoy them. They are absolutely adorable and please take a look at the image showing the crown that Mike had stitched inside the pyjama top. You are bidding for the top only. I do apologise about the lack of paperwork as most of my items come with solid proof but I did buy these a few years ago! The picture attached of Michael Jackson shows him wearing exactly the same pyjamas, or similar ones. I have no idea how many he had made for him, or if there were a number of similar ones made for Michael Jackson to wear. I just know these belonged to him and were customised for him.

MJ 'owned worn' white shirt, sold for $131 on 23 July 16

MICHAEL JACKSON USED WORN OWNED WHITE T-SHIRT ON TOUR (ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ITEM)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-USED-WORN-OWNED-WHITE-T-SHI...

You are bidding for a white t-shirt that has been worn and used by pop singer Michael Jackson. There are no signs or labels inside the white shirt but the shirt was obtained by a crew member that worked with Michael jackson for many years. The shirt is in pretty good shape and the autograph is large and clear and has been written in black sharpie pen on the left breast of the t-shirt. I am down to the very last few items in my Michael Jackson collection and then that will be it. If you see something that you like then I suggest you bid. You are bidding for one signed shirt only. I have attached a picture of Michael Jackson wearing a similar t-shirt to the listing.

disturbia_rihanna_2009 ctd July 16

'MJ' Signed Neverland paper, sold for $595, 19 July 16

MICHAEL JACKSON SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED NEVERLAND PAPER STUNNING AUTOGRAPH MUST SEE!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED-NEVERLAN...

This is a LARGE autograph that is on 'A4' sized paper. The sheet has been folded into 2. Considering this dates back to 1998 I think that it is in pretty good condition! You are bidding for a signed sheet of paper by Michael Jackson in 1998.

Included with this autograph is a printed email from PAAS Autographs confirming that the autograph is legitimate. The autograph has been concluded as 'Likely Genuine.'

Brown fedora  form Moonwalker film, sold for $950 on 17th July 16

MICHAEL JACKSON USED WORN OWNED FEDORA HAT FROM MOONWALKER FILM 1988 COA SIGNED!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-USED-WORN-OWNED-FEDORA-HAT-...

This is the best item that I have ever owned belonging to the late Michael Jackson, and I have owned A LOT of Michael Jackson items so that says A LOT! FIRSTLY, I JUST WANT TO START BY SAYING THAT I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE EXACT HAT WORN IN THE 'MOONWALKER' FILM BECAUSE THE LETTER FROM MJJ PRODUCTIONS DOES NOT STATE THAT. THE LETTER SIGNED BY MICHAEL JACKSON STATES "MOVIE AND CLOTHING PROPS FROM THE MOONWALKER FILM." I THEREFORE HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER OR NOT THIS WAS THE HAT THAT MADE THE FINAL CUT OR WHETHER THIS HAT WAS EVER EVEN SEEN ON CAMERA IN THE FILM. WHO KNOWS? I ONLY KNOW IT WAS USED ON THE SET OF THE 'MOONLWAKER' FILM. FOR ME AS A FAN THAT IS AMAZING! EVEN IF IT WAS NEVER ACTUALLY SHOWN IN THE FINAL MOVIE. MJ STILL WORE IT ON SET!

Ladies and Gentlemen...This is probably the best piece in my Michael Jackson collection. This type of item you won't even see in top auction houses such as Julien's auctions because the COA comes from Michael Jackson on 'MJJ LETTER HEADED' paper. This auction is for Michael Jackson's fedora used for the mega hit movie "Moonwalker". It is believed that more than one hat was used for filming, so whether or not the hat I am selling is the actual one that made the final cut for the film, I don't know! I have to be completely honest. Nonetheless, this fedora hat was used on the set of the film "Moonwalker" starring the legend that is Michael jackson. The hat comes with an original letter from MJJ productions that has been hand signed by Michael Jackson. I only have one copy of this hat available. I have not seen any others. All items are original and were sent directly from MJJ productions. It is believed that some signatures sent from MJJ in the 80's and 90's were 'secretarial' due to the high level of fame of Michael jackson. However, as a Michael Jackson fan and collector for over twenty years, in my opinion this is 100% the signature of Mr. Jackson, that has been written in the hand of the late Michael Jackson. Inside the hat the letters 'MJ' have been written to distinguish the hat as belonging to Michael jackson. These are the letters that I believe to be written as that is what it looks like to me. You may see something different, but look at the pictures yourself. It pains me to sell this piece but I am currently saving up for more "monumental pieces" of Michael Jackson memorabilia so I am currently 'downsizing' my collection. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. You are bidding for exactly what you can see in the listings as I have taken clear pictures of everything including the paperwork. I know Michael Jackson's signature, and this is a clear and crisp signature from the King of Pop! The autograph on the letter is stunning, clear and I believe to be written by Michael Jackson! I have cherished this item for many years to come. Now you can too. Please only genuine buyers!

disturbia_rihanna_2009 ctd

'MJ signed note' sold for $1250 on 9th June 16

MICHAEL JACKSON SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED NOTE PAPER STUNNING CLEAR AUTOGRAPH MUST SEE!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED-NOTE-PAP...

This is a LARGE autograph that is 'A4' sized. There is a slight brown stain on the 'Thanks' and the sheet has been folded into 4. Considering this dates back to 1987 I think that it is in pretty good condition! You are bidding for a signed sheet of paper by Michael Jackson during the recording of his album 'Bad', signed during the first half of 1987 when Mike was in the recording studio. After the album was released Michael Jackson I would say, was the single most famous person on the planet! You could not get near to him!

We got this directly from someone that was gifted it from Tompkins and Bush......And we held onto it until now!

CURRENTLY SELLING MY ENTIRE MICHAEL JACKSON COLLECTION DUE TO FINANCIAL TROUBLES. I AM COMING DOWN TO THE LAST PIECES IN MY COLLECTION. ATTACHED IS A PIECE OF PAPER THAT MICHAEL HAS GIVEN AS A 'THANK YOU' TO HIS COSTUME DESIGNERS DENNIS TOMPKINS AND MICHAEL BUSH.

Now on offer at auction at $650- $950:

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/nate-d-sander...

Michael Jackson autograph note signed and initialed to his longtime costume designers, Dennis Tompkins and Michael Bush. Jackson writes in large, bold writing with a Sharpie-type pen, ''To: Dennis and Bush [adding what looks to be a three-eyed smiley face] / THANKS For All YOUR HELP / All My Love / Michael Jackson / 87' / SEE YOU SOON! MJ''. In 1987, Jackson released ''Bad'', the highly anticipated follow-up to ''Thriller'' and one of the 30 best-selling albums of all time. Sheet measures 8.5'' x 10''. Folds, some creasing and small paper loss to lower right corner. Overall very good condition. With PSA/DNA COA.

MICHAEL JACKSON AUTOGRAPH 'THRILLER' CD ALBUM & COA SIGNED BY MJ AUTOGRAPHED

Sold for $5000 usd, 17 May 16

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-AUTOGRAPH-THRILLER-CD-ALBUM...

You will receive:

Michael Jackson's masterpiece, The Special Edition CD version of 'Thriller', signed by Michael Jackson himself

MJJ Letter on 'MJJ LETTER HEAD' signed by Michael Jackson & Bob Jones describing & solidifying the provenance of signed CD

E-mail from PAAS confirming legitimacy of the signature

You are bidding for the signed CD sleeve and FULL CD ALBUM as pictured. Sleeve is in excellent condition and autograph is CLEAR and CRISP! I was privileged to meet Michael many times including when Michael took his kids to see the show Oliver! Starring Rowan Atkinson at the Theatre Royal and naturally created mass hysteria among his fans! We love you Michael! I hope that this goes to a great home and I'd appreciate it if you did not buy this to re-sell it. I am hoping that this goes to a good home.

Stage worn and autographed white  undershirt sold for $1250, 15 Aug 16

Michael Jackson Stage Worn & Autographed White Undershirt (LAST EVER ONE!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jackson-Stage-Worn-Autographed-Whit...

You are bidding for the white signed undershirt only. (The glove in the picture is not included obviously!). Michael Jackson’s highly desirable autograph graces the fabric of this stage worn white undershirt. This item is attributed to having been worn by Michael Jackson during a performance. A similar make and model shirt can be seen in the provided photo of Michael Jackson. Michael was known to wear white undershirt in many of his concerts and videos. This item is only available for sale as I consigned it at a private auction house for a lot of money, but it did not sell, so it was returned to me this week. I am listing it at a much more reduced price as I really need the money. Please only serious bidders because we need the money and we are trying to clear a huge debt which is the only reason for selling this major collectable. It does pain me to sell this but I am 'downsizing' my Michael Jackson collection so this item has to go. Every piece of information that I have has been included in this listing. I do not have anymore information other than what has been written. I know that there are hundreds of Michael Jackson collectables around and it is hard to know what is real and what is fake but I have always operated on 'trust' and I trust the collector that I got this from. Please check the pictures I have used and read all the information noted. I have seen many Michael Jackson signatures and this one is clear and beautiful. I only really have about 5-6 more pieces in my Michael Jackson collection and then that is it.

Offered on ebay.es, sale ended 'because there was an error in the listing', 26 Dec 15
Jackson Thriller Album Autographed LP Signed twice (in person) Coa

MICHAEL JACKSON'S CLASSIC 'THRILLER' ALBUM AUTOGRAPHED TWICE - 'IN PERSON' - RARE!! Complete with authentication. The biggest selling album of all time hand signed twice by the King Of Pop. Both signatures have been verified by 'PAAS autographs' and come with a copy of their e-mail verifying both signatures. BOTH signatures are 100% authentic! I can spot a fake Michael Jackson signature in seconds as I have been a collector for well over 30 years! This is a complete "gem" that I have decided to part with as I am downsizing my Michael Jackson collection! This is a complete 'GOLD level' piece of memorabilia! The biggest selling album of all time autographed TWICE, by the biggest selling artist of all time, and there will NEVER be an album bigger than 'Thriller.'

Authentication included:

Copy of E-mail from PAAS autographs and LOA from myself, a 30 year Michael Jackson collector

'MJ signed You are not alone' contract (April 2016)

'MJ signed' Thriller LP with PAAS (April 2016) ? sold for 191

'MJ signed' paper - blue ink (April 16)

disturbia_rihanna_2009  ctd.   - February 2016

Blue shirt- 'signed' - $1500

'Signed' Is it Scary Eddies Mixes LP

'Signed' VIP pass sold $120

'Signed' fedora - signed in gold pen $3500 usd with coa

Paper signed in black ink - 99c start

'tallerinmoreways'

Feb 16- 'MJ signed Bad - green ink

'MJ signed' letter

Dec 15 - 'MJ signed' Billie Jean photo, asking £390

April 16 'MJ Signed' note and 'Number Ones' asking £900

''           Doodles $5 asking start (last photo is reverse)

''            Signed letter $500 start

''            Signed paper with PAAS, $5 start

''              green shirt with LOA

''  reverse of 'doodles' paper (Heal the World)

tallerinmoreways - November 2015

'Heal the World for the children' - note in red ink

taller in more ways- April 2013

Signed book

(Note: tallerinmoreways began selling 'MJ Fedoras' - unsigned, as far back as autumn 2009)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service