We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

do you think is authentic? aspect opinions

Views: 9940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Xwiesy I couldn't imagine what a drumhead used by John Bonham, signed by the full band would be worth. I'm guessing you are close. Antiquities is the poster child for "if it's looks too good to be true"
I think I'm undervaluing it.
Signed drumheads seem to be sell the rage now. Rock Star Gallery has a pile if them.
Speaking of that here's another I saw there. I'm not sure exactly what it is. Maybe a drum cover?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Love that AAU (Drew Max) sticker on it.

I own a couple of signed drum heads,,you can pick them up at concerts after they change the skins,,the drummer will sign it and put it at the merch stand.
They frame really effectively.

The feds should lock the pricks up.

Here's Antiquities on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/great-deal-style?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2754

They have this Jimi Hendrix Experience fully "signed" acoustic guitar for only $7,500...or best offer.

• Brand new and framed (framing may take up to 2 weeks)
  • The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Signed by Jimi Hendrix, Noel Redding, Mitch Mitchell. Welson acoustic guitar; Double forensic authentication by AAU in March 2015
  • Custom framed in archival wood.
  • Any items we don't have signed in front of us or our representatives will have additional 3rd party forensic certification from AAU or GFA. Neither PSA nor JSA use certified forensic handwriting experts to authenticate their items so we do not view their certification as thorough enough for our pieces.
  • All contemporary autographed items are obtained in-person and come with a Lifetime Certificate of Authenticity with tamper-proof, numbered decal from Antiquities of California. Actual signatures and location on guitar may vary from picture.

"Double forensic authentication by AAU." Two different giant magnifying glasses were used. Apparently they dropped JSA as they weren't thorough enough.

This one has been examined by an executive, and is consistent with the exemplars in their library. So this coa is the first legit thing we've seen from them.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

I read that, too, Barry.  Laughable!!!

What does GFA stand for? Guaranteed Forged Autograph?

This is just awful, all of the ones I know on here are forgeries, and really horrible ones at that. The Tarantino, Uma Thurman, Samuel L Jackson, Travolta and the Tim Roth are horrible and obvious forgeries. Hell looking at the different displays. Between the Django Unchained one and this one the Tarantino are from the same hand. The Pulp Fiction is from "Ebay" and it's $990! LOL! The Django Unchained is from their store. It would be worth a lot more than that considering how rare a cast signed Pulp Fiction poster is. I've never seen one real one come up on the market.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service