We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

has anybody got information about what bookstores jerry is attending to sign his new book ? I say sign as I have seen at the barnes &noble store in new York while he will be in attendance the books will be pre signed and only the auther will be signing !! does that set any alarm bells off 

at this moment this is the only signing he will be attending  does anyone know of any others  as would really like to add him to my book collection and being based in uk I have to get in touch with the stores in usa !!

thanks

Views: 34970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are from Looney tunes.

What is Looney tunes?  A store?

The Jerry Lee's are good.

I believe they are also. Your Nixon is a good deal for a deceased authentic prez signature.

For anyone actually interested in Jerry Lee Lewis as opposed to just his signature...very interesting radio show yesterday with author Rick Bragg and a lot of Jerry Lee cuts.

http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/57930

Thank you Ian. I think I have a buyer already.

Great, I figured I would do some crossover blog advertising for you!

I am looking for a signed Jerry Lee book if you know of anyone please let me know. 

thanks!

Mark

Well here I go again,

It seems that the books signed at the signings in red that I have seen were done by his assistant James Whitten.  My friend chased JLL around and sent me the in person signatures he got and also the ones that James Whitten collected and brought into the hotel and came back signed.  They don't look like any JLL I have ever seen before but look identical to the books that came out.  Any thoughts on this folks?

These are in person

These were brought in by James Whitten

MAN!! I am so glad I did not purchase one of the books signed in RED.  And you are RIGHT!  Here we go again.  

Mark

oh dear  someone somewhere should seek clarification from barnes and noble or jerrys team to see who indeed sign then bit naughty that  don't think I will buy one hearing this

Don't jump to conclusions now, do your own comparing.  These were gotten about 3 weeks ago.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service