We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Signed in red.Not the most attractive signature since it overlaps other words. What do you guys think?

Views: 1943

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely, that's a very nice signature, most of those "Helping Hand" signatures were very rushed

Thanks, Karl. Yes, it does look rushed-Like he didn't fully complete his last name. I own a John Lennon signature in red and compared them and they do look alike especially the "H"

This is not authentic in my opinion.  This person has been selling these for a while now claiming they all came from that event.  He did not sign this style at this point in his career.

I completely agree with you, Roger. Another member and I had this discussion a while ago. Perry Cox had one on his eBay listings, which he later pulled off.

FB, was this conversion on the open forum? Any chance of posting a link to it? I'd love to read it. Thank you.

What style did he sign at this point in his career?
The wfil's ive seen are fairly rushed.
Do you have an example, were all interested, Mr epperson.

Thanks for clarifying this matter. Here is the link to the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-News-Print-John-Lennon-autograph-fro...

Seller claims that he has studied, collected, and sold Beatles autographs for the past 40 years. LOL.

Wow, so they were only discovered because the same guy sold several and one of them even fooled Perry Cox?

Very clever presentation for a forgery IMO, an authentic "Helping Hands" poster would be collectable in it's own right!

They're worth only $25, IMO.

If they are genuine I'll have 10 please ! (-:

There were a few albums turning up signed in the red marker being sold a little while ago.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service