We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Leonard Nimoy Vintage Spock C. 1968 Fan Club Facsimile and Authentic SP 1968

.Hello,

Here is Leonard Nimoy's 5" x7" Star Trek glossy b/w Fan Club photo (early first season/second edpsode uniform) with facsimile signature from C. 1968. I have only seen this in blue as far as I can recall - same for the other facsimile 5" x 7"'s. On the right is my vintage Leonard Nimoy - the earliest I could find signed as Spock. I did have an earlier one, yea - at first the cast were given low quality dot-matrix monochrome 8" x 10" on newsprint and I had one signed "Spock" only, but it was too fragile and did not fit in the with 5" x 7" of my others. This is a glossy b/w 5" x 7" Fan Club photo, signed in black felt tip C. 1968. The facsimile shown and the equivalent Shatner and Kelley 5" x 7"' facsimiles sell often enough on eBay as hand signed (Nimoy most since long before his death), despite Nimoy using the same facsimile signature until at least The Wrath of Khan. Nimoy is not that easy to locate in vintage form, especially signed in character. Hope you enjoy.

Eric

Views: 257

Reply to This

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service