We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Elchinito AAU Drew Max COA

Here's another putrid and pathetic-looking Mickey Mantle forgery with a COA from AAU (Drew Max).

This Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball is listed by Ebay seller Elchinito.

Ebay seller Elchinito writes describes this piece-of-crap Mickey Mantle forgery as a "Unique Autographed Baseball With two COAs."

There is nothing unique about this Mickey Mantle forgery; this particular Mickey Mantle forgery was produced in the thousands.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-unique-autographed-baseball-w...

Look at this laughable Roger Maris forgery with a worthless COA from Drew Max.

Views: 3554

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Drew Max!!!  What a freakin' bad joke!!!

That's too funny, Jorge.  That proves you know ZERO about autographs.

send it to PSA or JSA, and see what comes back.  Please be sure to post the results.  the guy you keep mentioning would authenticate a ham sandwich.

Jorge, you obviously are going to sell your forgeries any way possible. You dont seem to get it, that just b/c it has a COA (can you call his cert that), and you acquired the item from someone who told you it was real, does not mean you can sell it as real and not be called out for selling a forgery.

So lets think about this. You claim you looked at 774 listings of genuine mantle graphs and could see no discrepancies between yours and them. LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!  Have you had an eye exam recently??? So we are supposed to believe that you studied those examples, all 774 of them?? Let me ask you, if you did so much studying, why didnt you take the 2 minutes it takes to read up on the reputation of Drew Max and AAU. Or the 10 minutes it takes to read about the points on a fake mantle that qualify it as a "Banana Mantle". Did you bother to look at the top of any google search and read up on operation bullpen. It sure would have helped you going through those 800 listings. But no, we will just take your word for it and assume you spent the last 2 days searching through 800 odd auctions. Keep telling yourself its okay to sell a forgery Jorge. i wonder how long before he puts it up on ioffer if ebay yanks it.

You bought that crap? What a sucker you are.

PSA would toss that ball in the trash.

you are naive Mr. Santana.  Ebay is a cess pool of forgeries, like yours. And they don't care because it is all about $$$.  I am sure you truly believe your ball is legitimate, but trust me, it is not and it is a very well documented forgery style, many of which have been "authenticated" by Drew Max.  Your attitude of "buyer beware" is rampant in the Ebay community, which is why we (especially Mr. Williams) take the time to post and expose these forgeries on this site.

But dont worry, there are many "collectors" out that will be willing to purchase your forgery, so just be patient.  and you will know in your heart, that you have just released another forgery to the market place.  But you are correct in your last statement.  Ebay has no issues with your items authenticity.  

Jorge, here is an example of a Mickey Mantle forgery on Ebay (Ebay seller Rmalad2290) that is typical (like yours) Mickey Mantle forgery found on Ebay.

All Ebay cares about is the fees they receive from the listing and sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Autographed-Baseball-W-COA-/2...

Looks like his auction was removed.

Yes it was, Rick.  And here's the irony.

When I clicked the link to his now removed auction, it shows a number of autograph items, and the first one that showed up, is a Mickey Mantle/Ted Williams set of "Florida" forgeries with a COA from YMC Sports.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autographed-Framed-Ted-Williams-Mickey-Mant...

LOL Chris. Maybe that's EBAYs way of saying "were sorry Chris but that item is no longer available. Here is an alternative of the same quality and value of the removed item"

You know EBAY, always looking out for the best interest of shoppers.

Mr. Williams, I simply responded to your attack on my character. Prior to listing my baseball on Ebay back in May I researched Mantle autographs for two weeks. I analyzed the authenticators that Ebay accepts and the authenticators that Ebay rejects. I researched all the active listings during those two weeks with certificates from accepted Ebay authenticators such as PSA, James Spence, Mounted Memories, and analyzed auctions with certificates from authenticators that Ebay rejects such as Coaches Corner and others. During May I also listed a Mantle 16x20 which I have included a picture of. Both the baseball and 16x20 were purchased and listed as authentic because my research led me to that belief. In all my replies I have simply stood behind my memorabilia because I know who I acquired them from an individual that I have called my friend for the last twenty-five years. That individual might have acquired them from a forger without knowing but he has always stood behind his memorabilia just as I will always stand behind mine. I listed my baseball for $1,000 because that is what authentic autograhed Mantle baseballs sell for. If I thought mine was a forgery I would of never listed it anywhere. I would of simply kept it on my shelf. I own about twenty Mantle, Williams, and DiMaggio items and I will have all of them sent to an Ebay approved authenticator to authenticate my memorabilia. Next time you come across an item of mine anywhere and it is accompanied by an approved authenticator I hope that you will refrain for making judgement on my item and accept the authenticators evaluation.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Jorge,

You studied Mantle for two weeks and couldn't tell the difference between these?

LOL. Takes about 2 seconds to realize they are done by completely different hands. Luckily you listed your junk at $1,000 (proving even more how you have no idea about Mantle autographs) so not even the moron wannabe autograph collectors will buy that. (FYI you can get a good REAL Mantle for $350-$500 all day). 

It's a well known forgery, with "COAs" from well known worthless authenticators: GFA (Guaranteed Forged Autograph) and YMC (Your Mantle's Crap) Sports. 

For a brief intro to Mantle sigs, read my post:
http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/most-common-mantle-f...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service