We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Elchinito AAU Drew Max COA

Here's another putrid and pathetic-looking Mickey Mantle forgery with a COA from AAU (Drew Max).

This Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball is listed by Ebay seller Elchinito.

Ebay seller Elchinito writes describes this piece-of-crap Mickey Mantle forgery as a "Unique Autographed Baseball With two COAs."

There is nothing unique about this Mickey Mantle forgery; this particular Mickey Mantle forgery was produced in the thousands.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-unique-autographed-baseball-w...

Look at this laughable Roger Maris forgery with a worthless COA from Drew Max.

Views: 3556

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another terrible fake. Seriously?

Jorge, that is a Mantle forgery, too.

Don't feel bad Jorge, Mr. Williams and his cronies started the same poop with me yesterday.

I've been in touch with my Lawyer, and we are preparing a lawsuit for LIBEL, DEFAMATION of CARACTER AND MAYBE OTHER THINGS.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS LAWSUIT ?

IF CAN GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TOGETHER WHO THIS MAGAZINE HAS WRONGED WITH THEIR WORDS AND ACTIONS TO MAKE US LOOK BAD ON E-BAY, MAYBE WE CAN TURN IT INTO A CLASS ACTION SUIT.

I will talk to my lawyer and see what he says.  his name is John Trevena 727-581-5813

If enough people are fed up with this nonsense, We  CAN shut this site down.

They apparently don't know they can't badmouth people on a public forum without paying  consequences.

Don't feel bad Jorge, Mr. Williams and his cronies started the same poop with me yesterday.

I've been in touch with my Lawyer, and we are preparing a lawsuit for LIBEL, DEFAMATION of CARACTER AND MAYBE OTHER THINGS.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS LAWSUIT ?

IF CAN GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TOGETHER WHO THIS MAGAZINE HAS WRONGED WITH THEIR WORDS AND ACTIONS TO MAKE US LOOK BAD ON E-BAY, MAYBE WE CAN TURN IT INTO A CLASS ACTION SUIT.

I will talk to my lawyer and see what he says.  his name is John Trevena 727-581-5813

If enough people are fed up with this nonsense, We  CAN shut this site down.

They apparently don't know they can't badmouth people on a public forum without paying  consequences.

you have way too much time on your hands. way too much time

LOL. Good luck with that.

Mr. bigbebo334, I felt the same way back on July 5th when this blog was initiated by Mr. Williams. I have to agree that several replies were direct attacks at me personally. Here are a few examples: terrier8HOF replied with a post that "I am naive", Mr. Meyer replied "this idiot" and "a sucker", Mr. Ryan replied "this scheme" and " I intentionally was selling forged items" which I feel is a defamation of my character. I believe that the individuals that replied need to defame the memorabilia and not the person and clearly in several replies I was personally defamed. Then I had several days to meditate and reached the conclusion that they were simply helping me and not defaming me. I hope that you approach your circumstance the same way and rather than spending money on an attorney; you use that money to acquire authentic Mantle autographs. Good luck, Jorge.

Just remember one thing, every Ebay auction listing reads the following:

Seller Assumes All Responsibility For This Listing.

You just have to keep in mind how many scumbag sellers/forgeries we come across, and how often they come on here and sh*t a brick saying we don't know what we're talking about and threatening legal action. It's the same thing over and over, and the only thing we even care about is doing our best to stop people from buying/selling forgeries. I apologize if you felt I personally defamed you, we are the good guys.

Jorge, be careful what you wish for.

it is better to educate as best you can rather than berate.

he apparently is a masterberater

Keep writing the stuff that my Lawyer is going to have a field day with.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service