We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Harrison Ford seems to keep warming up to the idea of autographs. For a few years now, Harrison has shown that he is not only one of the best actors in history, he is also one of the best signers too.

While he has been signing at every event and appearance he shows up at, he has been increasing his private signings too.

A few weeks ago Celebrity Authentics completed their private signing with Harrison: http://www.celebrityauthentics.com/Harrison-Ford-DisplayList.aspx

Coolwaters Productions ( the company that offered the 1st private signing with Harrison ) has new items from the above signing too: http://www.coolwatersprods.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=...

The best is yet to come though.  Harrison is scheduled to sign again for Official Pix ( he has signed for them several times already ). The pre-orders for the signing are here: http://www.officialpix.com/estore/products.asp?cat=79

Those photos are the classics and the quality of the items and Harrisons signatures from these signings are PERFECT!  I have ordered from the Official Pix signings each time Harrison has signed. I ordered the Indiana Jones 11x14 for this signing as well. 

The 1st two Harrison signings for Official Pix sold out in mere seconds ( 13 I think ). 

Thanks for doing this Mr. Ford!  You show why you are the GREATEST!!

Who else is in?

Views: 9085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He really changed the face of autograph collecting for a lot of people when he scored Harrison Ford for the 1st sit-down signing. Then, he worked the deals for many other signings as well.  People need to realize how lucky they are to be able to buy a perfect sit-down Harrison ford signature on a 1st generation "official" photo.

Yea you can't buy into these signings to make money, just too get a perfect autograph on a 1st generation photo. The going rate for a Harrison autograph is in the $250-$350 range realiistically.

Still one of my top autographs I have yet to get. Its cool that the company has a deal for Ford to sign but for the price they charge Id rather go to Hollywood and try to get him in person, which makes for a cooler story than I bought it off a website lol He is very inaccessible.  I dont think catching him at talk show appearances or restaurants count lol. These are forced situations where he only signs because he doesnt want to come across as a jerk whereas someone like Shatner or Hamill make a deal to visit shows around the country & actually  meet fans in person. They arent on the same level of course but Ford obviously feels these shows are beneath him. So unless you are in L.A. or NY youll never get near him for an autograph! lol Add that hes the lead in some of the most influential films of all time and how hard it is to get a hold of him for autographs I can see why people are willing to pay big bucks. Plus hes not gettin any younger haha

Just got an email from Coolwaters - they're doing the Black Friday sale again, and they confirmed that it does include the Ford items.  The discounts range from 10% to 95%, so I'm expecting Ford pieces to be at the lower end of that spectrum :)  They had some fantastic deals last year.

Great photo - I was tempted to get that one too!

My Official Pix Harrison Ford 11x14 ( Indiana Jones from The Last Crusade ) arrived yesterday,  I LOVE the placement of the autograph and thankfully, this was on a "vintage" Indy photo.  Can't wait for the next private signing!!!

a lot of people that ordered autographs from this signing are not happy with how Harrison has been signing of late ( sloppy ). I see their point, considering it is a private signing. However, Harrison is ALWAYS hit or miss with his signature.  Here is my latest "street signed" Harrison 11x14...

I LOVE the signature on this photo. The flow is perfect. However, I love the character that is in every authentic Harrison Ford autograph.

I have to say that the last batch of private signings from Harrison have not been as nice as the previous signings ( I have shown those on this site as well ). Who is really going to complain though?  NOT ME!!!

did anyone else order?

I want it! Please PM me.

believe this could be the same one up on ebay based on the description although the picture of him signing at "allegedly" Coolwater is a different picture it does say item was received from CW.  You would think that sponsors would watermark their signings. 

lluks-yarg 130624869135 $359.99 Alpharetta,  Georgia

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HARRISON-FORD-OFFICIAL-PIX-AUTOGRAPHED-8X10...

DB, This item shown is authentic.  The CW items were signed during the Celebrity Authentics signing. Derreck at CW is the main man behind these Harrison signings ever happening.

For the Celebrity Authentics and CW signings, Harrison posed for a few photos of him signing. He did not allow a photo taken of him signing each item.

Igor J's signings are also handled by CW

Brandon, good to know.  I always question "unstamped" signings by promoters or "private ones" and press on the latter for more provenance when the picture doesn't align to the one being offered.  When these pictures float around on the EBAys of the worlds like brinkerhoffs they seem to "propagate" ad nauseum.  They ought to be stamped/watermarked by the promoter if this is indeed one from that signing.

I have never seen CW or celebrity authentics issue a simple photo from a signing.  All I have seen is the photo attached as an Image on their COA.  So, either something has changed, or these photos were snagged off of the CW site and used on ebay.

what happened to Lluks postings and COA?  Seems the ebay listing says; This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

btw, derek finds several things odd; It is ODD that the customer did not contact us about the damaged item as we did not send anything out damaged and we pack very well.... and further;

1) We offer original HAND signed autographed items that include the following
a- a certificate of authenticity that has a water mark only visible under black light
b - a matching tamper proof holographic unique serialized numbered sticker that is affixed to the signed item and the certificate
c - a photo of the actual item being signed (approved by the client) OR a photo from the signing event that we hosted (again approved by the client).

The Harrison Ford signing we hosted in october of 2011. Mr. Ford is very particular with the use of his image and he only approved ONE photo for our company to use for our certificates.

but here were additional concerns;

1) your photo that you sent does NOT have out copyright on it! And we put some sort of copyright on ALL our photos! 
2) it seems blurry and or wrong in color.

and while he acknowledges production errors he also feels those are very very rare!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service