We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The story on this one is sketchy...claims to have been 'concert used" it certainly looks USED....but it could have been just some old used Drumhead someone got signed..IF the signatures are even real. I did not see this one signed.

Can someone check the KURT, dave Grohl (which from my in person examples from Grohl this- appears authentic to me) nad the third member--Krist... but for some reason..he signed this with a  "C" iot looks like not a K for Krist...it looks like Christ...??? SO I have questions on its authnetiity...i have no other info...signed around 1992

Tags: cobain, dave, grohl, krist, kurt, nirvana

Views: 7930

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike, I know I may have been taken but I'm still hopeful they're real.

Here's a set list I also got.  Kurt signed his full name ??

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I think that forger in St. louis named Derek Richey of the Autograph Guys signed that pick gaurd.

DEREK RICHEY OF THE AUTOGRAPH GUYS IS A MASTER FORGER!

SHAWN JACKSON ? I knew him--he SOLD ME a JANE TJACKSON signed 8x10 !!! It must be FAKE then ??? because in person..Janet does NOt stop and sign in NYC..she takes the Escalade right into the garage and they close it..she does NOT stop and sign....Im glad I oonly bought ONE  graph from him....I met him standing outside of Thje Palace Hotel waiting on Michael Jackson.....wow...he had hundreds of items, if not mroe floating on ebay!

Ya that is Derek Richey he has a company called The Autograph Guys and he is one of the best forgers there is.  I have seen a video of him cranking out Babe Ruth autographs on two dollar bills.  He is the best sport forger around next to Greg Marino who was popped during the first Operation Bullpen.  Richey can do Musial, Ozzie Smith and Kurt Warner better than they can. 

I just recently found "The Autograph Guys" and liked the Green Day album they offered for sale. I couldn´t complete the order and contacted them via facebook......no reply and they deleted my posting.

I´m kind of glad they didn´t respond after reading your post here, Bobby.

Trust me!  I know for a fact this guy is a forger and he is very talented.  Save your money.  And do your homework.

DEREK RICHEY IS A MASTER FORGER! BEWARE!

I do not think Shawn Jackson has ever been to California, he photo shops his photos.

There is NO GOOD DEREK! He sold me a signed Micheal Jordon basketball and I took it to The National in Chicago and it along with many other items came back as fakes from the experts. When I asked Derek for a refund. He refused saying "THATS NOT MY PROBLEM".

Shawn Jackson worked for Micheal and Janet and often times was a ghost signer for them and was paid well for it.

is this the shawn jackson u are talking about.......

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service