We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The story on this one is sketchy...claims to have been 'concert used" it certainly looks USED....but it could have been just some old used Drumhead someone got signed..IF the signatures are even real. I did not see this one signed.

Can someone check the KURT, dave Grohl (which from my in person examples from Grohl this- appears authentic to me) nad the third member--Krist... but for some reason..he signed this with a  "C" iot looks like not a K for Krist...it looks like Christ...??? SO I have questions on its authnetiity...i have no other info...signed around 1992

Tags: cobain, dave, grohl, krist, kurt, nirvana

Views: 7918

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds right about the economy and I sure won't get any authentication for it.  Don't worry !!   It's still one of my favorites and I wouldn't ruin it.

Bobby,

You are spamming this site with constant posts about the same two people. I warned you about this yesterday in an email. I am going to remove most of these and if you keep it up I'll have no choice but to suspend you.

???

Here is an example of Nirvana autograph signed on a 1991 Nirvana Newsletter tha was sold on the bay yesterday.

[IMG]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/red2ndhand/Nirvana1991Autog...[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/red2ndhand/Nirvana1991Autog...[/IMG]

And here is for the died hard Kurt Cobain fan that is being offer for sale. A tour van from the days of Melvins with artwork by Kurt Cobain.

[IMG]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/red2ndhand/MelvinsKurtCobai...[/IMG]

Cheers.

What does everyone think of this?

Lot Image

I do not like the Krist Novoselic. I have never see him sign with capital letters ever. The Dave Grohl and Kurt Cobain does not look good.

It's hard to make out the Kurt.  What's the story behind the photo ?

It is up for auction online and it caught my eye. The sale has a bunch of nice items that are claimed to be signed in person backstage, "from collection of stage producer", comes with letter detailing when and where it was signed. It sounds fishy to me but thought I would see what others thought.

I believe these are forged. I don't like Chris's signature. It has no curvature to the bottom of it. It just goes strait across. I have seen another David similar to this style but it also appears to not have proper formation. The kurt isn't bad but most authentic kurt sigs connect the K and U in Kurt. That being said ill pass!
Also the D in David doesn't fit the angle of the rest of the signature or vice versa.

Krist used to sign Chris.  But if I`m not mistaken it was before Dave Grohl was in the band.  Idk for sure. 

wow I just realized this thread is 4 years old

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service