We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The story on this one is sketchy...claims to have been 'concert used" it certainly looks USED....but it could have been just some old used Drumhead someone got signed..IF the signatures are even real. I did not see this one signed.

Can someone check the KURT, dave Grohl (which from my in person examples from Grohl this- appears authentic to me) nad the third member--Krist... but for some reason..he signed this with a  "C" iot looks like not a K for Krist...it looks like Christ...??? SO I have questions on its authnetiity...i have no other info...signed around 1992

Tags: cobain, dave, grohl, krist, kurt, nirvana

Views: 7927

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kurt did sometimes put a peace sign beside his autograph,and krist signed his name Chris until 1993,he then signed krist as this was the Croatian spelling of his name.
Well. I have the "Chris" as you can see. And that's how he signed 1991.

OPINION--ROY ORBISON and MONTY PYTHON by all 6 ??

TWO more items--

I posted a few days a go a MONTY PYTHON album page-signed by all 6 members..can i get opinions..this was from the late 70's era....real? I beelvie it is...this is no later than  TV series 70's era,.

I am also reposting another item would like opinion on--this is a ROY ORBISON signed 45 sleev..no record..no date when it was siged..opinion?

Well that sucks..both came from different sources years ago. try these 2...

1)THE RAMONES--signed at In person signing i nAtlanta when they wer all alive..see sigs of DEE DEE and JOEY...opinions...I did not see this one signed...came from man named frank mullen who claims he saw it signed at the record signing.

2)PAT BENATAR--very rare..sifgned and inscribed LP get Nervous--signed to RICHARD -_A&R man from her Canadian office...in the late 80's --opinions...this is should check out as good.

I need more opinionthat a colored crayon or pencil might be a trick..more info on the consistency and structure of the sigs...thanks...i have multiple Singed ramones but I DONT have DEE DEE or JOEY on mine..have all the others..and the ones I have match the others....
Mike..so do you think this is authentic? I got the other 2 ramones on all my albums and they seem Ok to me ...sicne I never got DEE DEE (I met him but he told me his name was MICKY Ramone..a lost cousin..and wouldnt sign...lol) and Joey I only got once on a blank card..so i am not an expert on dee dee or joey.
OK thanks..if DEE DEE is real--then Joey is real--he listed the name of the record store..I have his letter somewhee explaining the exact date and location they signed it....i HAVE seen Joey;s like this.......if this is real--then this is a rare signed first LP...by the REAL RAmones.....
Oh it was signed in Atlanta.....exact date-??-need to find letter... I already own it..so I am hoping it is the real deal...instinct when I bought it said ..real...if it/./what  ipaid...was a suepr bargain...very few  first Lps with all original members out there...at least for SALE...in personal collections..yeah. I just looked for his letter and cant find it..it IS here..among 1000+ papers.
Can you please post scans?

Im going to bid on that one for sure :)

Thanks for the link

Could be genuine, could be not...who knows?!

From the few (supposedly genuine) Nirvana signatures that I´ve seen I have never seen David sign his last name.

So I wouldn´t buy this...but then again...I could be wrong. Too easy to forge in my opinion.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service