We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

I see this site brought up a lot on this site for autograph references.

http://www.rockandrollcollection.com/

problem is, who ever this Stephan is he has a load of forgeries up here too. I get messages from people from time to time saying he has offered to sell a member here an item or two and it is never the real stuff imo, it is usually the fake stuff. Greed. He wants money but doesn't want to part with the good stuff.

Eagles are his most famous work. Attached is a screen shot of his fake work (not limited too). Notice how they are the same..... duh. If you look through his stuff he has loads of fake Zeppelin, Beatles, Springsteen, Stones, Floyd and more. Even the so called authentic Traveling Wilbury's is not real. Maybe the George and Petty are ok but 100% not the Lynne and I'm pretty sure the Dylan is bogus also. Anyway, I don't wish to debat about this guy and his ethics but if you are using him a reference be careful and I wouldn't buy anything from the guy either.

Views: 28578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is painfully hard to follow the discussion when replies are deleted.

Got it, thanks. I've noted the reply deletion in the conversation.

Stephen told me "I sold you this item in all good faith based upon myself obtaining each and every signature in person." So that's a statement directly from him. At least in this items case he say's it was obtained in person and not TTM ect. So that should be something to work with in the ungoing disscussion

Interesting thread.....I'm sure when this all gets sorted out with Mr Duncan to the satisfaction of the horde here, we will also throw in a discussion about this:

"I've heard of his stuff failing PSA, but it always passed Epperson if I recall correctly."

Crazy, if these tpas are still around in 20 years imagine the history they would have racked up. Lawsuit 57 . Fail , pass.
Nothing against Mr. Epperson, but I believe he made a mistake if he certified this stuff. Hopefully we will hear from him on this matter.

"ALL the Nimoy signatures you see on my site, and those I have in my collection that are not on my site, were all signed at Star Trek Conventions, dating back to the mid 1980's when they were held in Pasadena." - SD

Eric

Click on image to see both examples.

Eric

Here's another one from a PSA/DNA cast photo:

That is very nice; the baseline, the construction of the "D" as an "8" says a lot, the nearly equal size of the top and bottom of the negative spaces in the "e", connection of "o" and "r", the "s", the vertical stroke of the "K" and its angle of incidence, the overall slant, the correct lean of the "elle" in Kelley" (esp the second "l"), the gentle curve at the tail of the "y"...but this example is not quite as typical, probably later, as the one I posted which I am much more comfortable with. Neither yours or the odd one above look anything like the other example shown above though. Kelley is very fluid in my experience.

Eric 

Hello All,

Does anyone have any examples of this far reaching "N" and odd "y" in "Nimoy" (seen far right, above, looking like a "W") to add to this discussion?

Eric

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service