We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello to everyone!

My name is Lorne Cook and I am the owner of LocoGraphs, an autograph site that obtains signatures on behalf of those who cannot attend conventions in and around Florida.

I will be attending Spooky Empire 2014 and am taking orders.

I accept any and all send it items.

To make things easy, I will be charging $50.00 per signature for any guest at the con. (Customer is responsible for return shipping). If there is a sudden increase in the price of an autograph,( ie Peter Criss charging 150.00 to get a drum head signed), I will call you and see if you would still like to go ahead with the signature and make up the difference in price.

Thank you for your time. I've had some great feedback with my service and handle all send in items as my own.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Ideally, send ins should reach me no later then October 18. 

PS - I will also be attending the Fan Boy Expo in Tampa on Sept 14.

Tags: Guardians, horror, sharknado, spooky empire, walking dead

Views: 254

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This service is TOP NOTCH!  Used many times!

Mark

Hi Lorne, fantastic idea and service. I am interested for the future to see what you will be attending but not for the current 2. Do I need to send my items to you or do you get certain items signed? Thanks, Dan

Dan, either or. If you don't send an item, they will have an 8x10 photo.

Fantastic, thank you, if you can let us know of the future ones you'll attend I will be very interested. I am in New Zealand but have an address for items to be sent in the US as I don't come to the US more than twice per year so will definitely use your service in the future.

Thanks dan! Please spread the word!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service