We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

New here but long time Star Wars fan, have read some previous old topics that I could find on Star Wars autographs and Harrison Ford in person and official pix signed photos. I know Harrison signed photos get gone in minutes when he signs for the store in years past but was wondering if Pete or the many big time collectors here are attending this year, getting mail order on anyone, or have extra Harrison signed official Pix photos or in person signed index cards perhaps?

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was there for the original Celebration in Denver 1999, then the 2002 Celebration 2 in Indianapolis and then got talked into attending Celebration 3 in 2005 where I did the autograph panel with some friends. The fact that we were treated like 2nd class citizens, ignored for the "Collecting Panel" card set, and the promoters even refused to upgrade our show passes. That was the end of the "Celebrations" for me.       

I too pick up the Official Pix Fords when I can, and index cards of Ford are becoming tougher and tougher. I don't know of anyone who considers their OP Fords as "extras" but they do pop up on occasion on rebelscum's forums.

The biggest catch there is that no one is selling them at the $460 or $470 price tag. Ebay sales and private sales of late have pieces headed towards $600 and higher.    

I have attended many kinds of sports memorabilia and in the past few years, Sci Fi Horror comic con type conventions but never a Star Wars. Harrison is among my all time favorites and his authentic autographs are cherished in my eyes. I have had index cards on the other major actors for the most part since the early 90s but never a Harrison card which I would greatly like to add to my collection. Getting official pix on Hamill, Fisher, and McDiarmid from this weekend mail order and made me desirable of having one on Harrison also. I greatly enjoy your insight on Harrison's autographs. Each one would stand out in mine as unique and special. My meaning of "extras" is just inquiring if multiples of the same pose or maybe extra index cards available?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service