We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87867

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are on Facebook, we have a group for Private Signings and Con Help:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1945915142294533

Thank you Mike. I sent them a request, but there was nowhere to add a message. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks again!

Finally finished after about 5 years and thousands of miles, just got it back from studio c today and framed it up.

Looks fantastic, Mike! Congrats on an epic piece!

Thanks Bradford!

Too bad Warwick refused to sign for you.

My white whale.

Very nice, Mike. A real show piece. Congrats.

Thanks Steve!

Nice poster Mike! How did you get Frank to sign without him wanting to personalize? Warwick still does shows. Will you try and add John Williams? Have a great day!

Thanks Joey! Frank did personalize, I had the restoration company remove it when they restored it.

Despite being Pete's favorite Star Wars characters, I have a strict no ewok policy on my posters ;)

If the opportunity arises where I could get John Williams, I would definitely add him, but I consider it complete as is because he is nearly impossible to get, especially on posters.

Since I started this poster, Baker and Fisher have passed, George Lucas, James Earl Jones and Frank Oz have stopped signing autographs and Ford has become even more difficult than he already was - so i'm very happy with what I was able to get.

Sorry, that is clearly alteration, not "restoration" unless other was done, but the removal...why? Divide the number of letters by the value...much harder to forge. And context...

It is how he signed, no? If I wanted a Frank Oz, a dedication would be necessary. I would expect a genuine example to have one. Just my .02 cents worth. Rant over. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service