We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs of Jerry Lee Lewis are real or not.  I will post some examples of what we have been getting recently and some know in person examples.   These TTM signatures are not cheap.  You have to pay $50 for them to his box office box.  The question is are they real or not.  Roger has said that he has never seen Mr. Lewis sign this way and it looks to perfect - like a woman's signature.  

Please post your thoughts here and examples.

thanks

Mark

Views: 61435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have about 20 contracts (some music and some song writing), 3 or 4 checks, a few signed posters, a signed 78….. what I would love to share.  All from the same source and all have been certified by JSA.  I just haven't wanted to share them since I will see them on Autograph Planet with in minutes.  I have to admit that site wore me done and really made me really lose interest in posting here.  Sad… but that is the way I felt about it. 

Mark

Mark

Does anyone know who authenticates music autographs for SGC? Perhaps Steve Z. knows who it is? 

Yuck. No idea who authenticates music for them.

I thought Steve Zarelli might know.

According to their website, Roger does music for SGC.

http://www.sgccard.com/OurStaff.aspx

I do not know if that is still accurate and/or if he weighed in on this piece.

Thanks, Steve. I missed that somehow.

This was offered by an eBay seller who claimed to be an in-person collector. It was stated to have been obtained in person.

Does this look real to you, Ballroom?

I believe that it is. I wouldn't have posted it otherwise.

I meant the first one. You think both are good? The first one looks odd to me.

Ah, sorry about that. I think it's pretty close in appearance to this PSA authenticated example, which was in dispute.

Interesting that they're both cut-up and say Killer, too.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service