We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Any thoughts on the attached signatures? I'm thinking the Fisher is good, but probably not the Pacino. Sorry if they're not great quality. I did a screen capture on my phone as I don't have access to a computer at the moment.

Also, if the Fisher is legit, what is the current market rate for a personalized 8X10 such as this?

Thanks!

Views: 387

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also adding a closer in view of the alleged Pacino signature.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
The Pacino is secretarially signed.
I agree with Richard that the Pacino is no good. In my opinion the Carrie is real

I agree with everybody.

Thanks to all who replied. Any thoughts on the current market rate of a personalized Fisher?

I haven't seen much in the way of personalized stuff sell since her passing.  You will have to hold out and pray for a fan named Jason, or take a lot less than you want. 

Personally my ceiling on a piece like this is about $75. 

Actually, my name is Jason, which is why I was considering this item. But certainly not for what the seller is asking.

SADLY..... LET THE BUBBLE BURST MT FRIEND, HER SIGNATURE WILL LOWER IN A FEW MONTHS TIME, HATE THIS TIME WHEN SOMEONE PASS's AWAY

Oh, definitely. I'm not jumping on any signature of hers unless it's an unbeatable deal, which this isn't. I still enjoy looking around, though.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service