We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi guys.

I have a favor to ask. I am considering buying this book privately. I was wondering if I can get an opinion on this signed book U2 by U2. Is there any experts who can render an opinion on it. It seems okay to me  from looking at other examples but I realize that this is also a band that we would see forged.

Roger if you see this can you please give me your thoughts. 

Thanks for your help.

David

Views: 6215

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Daniel. There are too many people like that...on both sides of the Atlantic.

Have you heard about the guy who says he lives in Robert Plant's village and gets him to sign at the pub on Friday nights? They've been eating that story up in Australia the past few years. I feel bad for the folks there. It's hard to get a legit autograph in that country.

Oh man!  Buy Plant a beer and he will sign your 12 albums? ha!
Of course not. That would be ridiculous. He only signs photos for him.

He's listed as Onestop Autographs on AFTAL's website, which I believe is also his ebay seller name.  Jason was also one the ACAF forum on ebay, and the sentiment on him as an in-person collector was decidedly high.  While I can't clearly remember who actually gave him praise, this forum includes some of the more respected dealers in Europe.

If he's actually an AFTAL member that's a big relief, but I would confirm it with AFTAL if I were you. I didn't see their logo or ACAF's on his site, or his AFTAL dealer number. Better safe than sorry.

You may want to follow up on Daniel's concerns just to make sure all's well, but that's up to you.

Looks like his dealer number is #078 http://www.aftal.org.uk/dealer.php?id=72
Good...they show the link, so no question. Tks
wonder why a guy who makes money bettiing in person sigs would travel from europe to canada to get sigs that are worth much less than the cost of the trip?

very very bad. and don't buy this one either...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/U2-TWO-SINGLES-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED-BONO-AND-...

And someone's going to pay at least $75 for that . . .  At least that one's easier to declare "absolute crap."

Darren,

have you been watching this item?

Auction ended 5 days ago!

Are you the buyer?! :-)

No, i would never buy this garbage. everything the guy has is fake. His Bjork and Prince autos are forgeries also. crap crap crap!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service