We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought this might be cool. Tell what concerts you are going to see. Let us know if you liked or disliked the show. Maybe show a picture, autograph, guitar pick, drumstick, or a cool story .

Views: 17834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting side note on Wolf Alice: The band seems to be looking for local artists to open for them in each city for the US tour. Really nice opportunity.

I'm on vacation in Denmark and got to see two great concerts!

1. Guns N Roses i Copenhagen
- It were fantastic to be able to see GNR for the first time. Axl's voice were really good and Slash played like a god!
- 55000 in attendence and we sat way up in the nose bleed section, but that didn't matter a bit since I loved every minute of it!

2. Bryan Adams in Helsingör
- My wife have always wanted to see Bryan and this were also my sons first concert! I were surprised how good and funny Bryan were, both the songs and the talk between were great!
- 4000 in attendence and we stood in the front row, two meters from the stage!

Two totally different concerts, but both were, in their own separate ways, really fun to see!
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Good times.
Now for a slash graph!!
Really good times Paul! :-)

And I actually have found and bought a Slash! Obtained by Jason Thanos in Manchester, UK in july 2011. I've attached a pic!
Attachments: No photo uploads here
That's awesome!!
He really is a one of a kind!!
Wolf Alice - band's just kind of chilling with us a bit while we wait in line. Talked to Joel for a bit - just a great guy. Ellie got 12 hours of sleep, so she's feeling good.
Rich, How was the Wolf Alice show last night? I saw they played quite a few new songs. How did they sound?

Liked the new stuff a lot. I'll have some pics in a minute - here's Don't Delete the Kisses and the setlist.

https://youtu.be/yx7xgYELts8

Geoff, I think you saw some of the pics I snuck onto Twitter earlier. The show was awesome, as always. The new songs sounded great, and they seemed to have a different feel than My Love is Cool (and plenty of diversity). This really is one of the best live bands out there, and the opportunity to see them in a place this small is going to be rare. 

Ellie asked us not to record the new, unheard material after Yuk Foo and quickly caught anyone sneaking in video. I gather it was mostly because this was their first live run through of the new songs, not so much because she didn't want the songs "leaked."

I also did get a nice souvenir.

Ottawa bluesfest starts tomorrow... 10 days of music ranging from LCD sound system to pink to Tom Petty to Teagan and Sarah to Melissa ethridge to Toby Keith to MUSE to the zombies to Sam Robert's band to Live to Peter wolf... and more more more! Look forward to this music fest every year. Only 10 mins from my door!

One of the few fests I wouldn't mind returning to. Very affordably priced, not oversized or overcrowded and a chill atmosphere.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service